Brazilian AO 28 yo Men

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
inox79

Brazilian AO 28 yo Men

Post by inox79 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:29 pm

I everybody!

I aways love to do anal with my girlfriends. I love to watch movies and pratice (of couse) the act.

I like every way of anal sex but I prefer a very naughty anal sex. Use toys, liquids... just leave the imagination work.

MissChief

Re: Brazilian AO 28 yo Men

Post by MissChief » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:37 pm

Welcome to the community! :) I've always heard anal sex is really popular in Brazil. Is that your experience?

inox79

About popularity - Re: Brazilian AO 28 yo Men

Post by inox79 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:16 pm

Thanks

I dont know exactly about the popularity of anal sex in Brazil. But in my experience, in some placesis mor popular than ohters.
My perception is: in the bigest cities and in the coast cities, this pratice is more common. Here where I live, the the girls are very receptive (woo-hoo! :-)

By the way, this is no more a horrible taboo. The girls who does anal, like it but dont fell a real anal pleasure.
I feel like a lucky guy. My girlfriends aways like to do anal sex and sometimes I showed to them a new perspective and pleasure ways.