New to the forum, but an adept ass whisperer

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
LibertineReprobate

New to the forum, but an adept ass whisperer

Post by LibertineReprobate » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:09 pm

Hello AO people,

Just stumbled across this group via the page on tumbler and was very interested in seeing the conversation here.

I’m a straight male and long-time anal enthusiast, I have read just about every noteworthy anal sex instructional book and watched just about every instructional DVD made before 2010. There is a lot of good advice out there for newbies and some really bad advice.

I wouldn’t consider myself a permanent AO enthusiast, but my current GF and several previous GFs have preferred anal for extended periods of time. Sometimes the woman in my life does want the vaginal orgasm, though, and of course, I oblige. All forms of consensual sex between consenting adults is good, IMO.

None of my girlfriends had enjoyed their previous experiences with anal before I taught them what I had learned, and none of them had had an anal orgasm before I met them. All of them now have had both, and only one of them said she still did not prefer anal, but she certainly did want it as a special-occasion raw form of “dirty kinkiness” as she called it.

In my experience, the 3 biggest reasons people don’t like their first anal experiences are
- A “penetator-pushing-in paradigm”:
Most people think of anal sex starting with a penis being “given to” the receiver who “takes it” by pushing or forcing it *into* them past the sphincters until they open. This is what causes pain. Instead, anal can be orgasmic on the receiver’s first experience if they can learn to relax and open their sphincters (using the same type of nerve feedback and gentle bearing down or pushing OUT as used during bowel movements.) in this way, the receiver “gives” his or her ass to the penetrator when they open up onto the penis/dildo/plug/toy/fingers. With the action starting as the penetrated being the one who actively opens *onto* the penetrator, this is a “Receiver-Pushing-out Paradigm” and will lead to much earlier success and can even result in anal orgasms on the first anal sex encounter. (Albeit usually after a period of self-stimulation and exploration.)
2) using the wrong lube. So many men and women think hand lotion is an acceptable anal lubricant. It is NOT. It almost always contains fragrances and antiseptic agents that cause a burning sensation to the thin, nerve-rich anus. I always have success with actual sexual lubricant, or better yet, organic coconut oil or virgin olive oil.
3) Fear of defecating on their parnter during sex, which causes them to clench (the natural reaction to keep fecal matter from exiting the body) and which causes undue friction, sphincter cramping, and pain. I recommend people get used to using enemas if they do not have regular #2 BMs at the same time, once a day, every day. This not only eliminates the fear of making an embarrassing mess, but also teaches them more about the sensations involved with clenching to hold water in, and releasing to let it out. Once a person is confident they won’t poop when they orgasm, they have far less inhibition, and are then able to relax and open onto their partner’s penis (or toy or fingers or whatever.)

So...that was a ridiculously long hello... but...I love this topic. It’s my favorite sexual practice to engage in and my favorite to teach newbies who think they don’t like it. (If a woman enjoys being the receiver of vaginal sex— Ir if a man likes being the submissive bottom— she or he will ALWAYS like anal when it’s done properly. Without fail. Some women and submissive or “bottom” men just enjoy it to different degrees.)

Thanks for starting this group and this forum! I hope to chat and learn about any new experiences I can. (There is always something new to learn from someone!)

Cheers,
LibertineReprobate

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: New to the forum, but an adept ass whisperer

Post by analsexonly » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:05 am

Welcome to the forum!

Haunter

Re: New to the forum, but an adept ass whisperer

Post by Haunter » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:47 pm

Hi LibertineReprobate, welcome here! :)
Think, it's free ;-)