Introductuon

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SusanneRose

Introductuon

Post by SusanneRose » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello

I am a 50+ woman living in Oregon, USA.

I love receiving anal and get much more pleasure from it than I do from vaginal penetration.

I am very interested in moving to an anal only relationship where not only is anal penetration allowed but is mandatory.

I look forward to reading and chatting with people here.

Susanne

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Introductuon

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:51 pm

Hello Susanne, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're in exactly the right place and will fit right in with the rest of us!

Have you always preferred anal, or did you discover your preference for it later? What was the process of discovering that preference?

Is your interest in becoming strictly anal only something recent, or has it been a desire you've had for a while? Is it primarily motivated by your preference for anal, or are there other elements at play as well?

Good to have you here with us!

SusanneRose

Post by SusanneRose » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:29 pm

Hi,

I have long experimented with and always enjoyed anal stimulation in my sex life using toys. I have only been fortunate enough though to only enjoy full penetration with two men sofar. That feelng of a warm live man filling my rectum is just fabulous and so fufulling.

I still enjoy clitoral stimulation but have found recently that vaginal penetration has become rather painful and requires me to be really in the mood as it were.

I recently came across and followed the analyonly blog on Tumblr and the concept appealed to me right away, and so here I am. :-)

I’d really love to learn more and to be able to comit to this lifestyle, even maybe learning to orgasm just from anal sex.

Susanne

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:42 pm

Sounds like a wonderful new adventure for you, then, as you transition away from vaginal sex to something new and better!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have (the Advice forum is a great place to post questions to be answered by the community at large).

Everyone is a bit different when it comes to anal orgasms. Some can have them very easily with little effort, some can have them with a partner but not when using toys solo, some don't have them initially but learn to with practice, and others find they just need to combine clitoral stimulation with anal in order to orgasm but still experience much greater pleasure than from vaginal with the combination. If you'd like to make anal orgasms a goal, I'd suggest experimenting with reducing/stopping clitoral stimulation temporarily and focusing on anal stimulation, or just the minimum amount of clitoral stimulation needed to reach orgasm at the very end, and try to reduce it more and more until you can pinpoint where you are very close to the edge without it and see if there's anything you can do at those moments to orgasm without your clit—nipple play, etc., can be a trigger as well. And sometimes (during sex) it just takes the combination of the right partner and being with another person rather than solo play to get you over that edge of an anal only orgasm.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi Susanne, welcome here! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Hello Sue. If you are still interested in A/O partners DM me.

Sphincter.Stretcher

Post by Sphincter.Stretcher » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:28 am

Hi Susanne! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will be able to learn everything you desire and more.

Please ask anything you wish.

Enjoy!

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:35 am

A new anal lover :D

Welcome to te comunity

I hope you feel comfortable here and I hope we can be of help
"break my ass not my heart" ;)