So Exited I Stumbled On This Site

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
VioletSub

So Exited I Stumbled On This Site

Post by VioletSub » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi all! So I have been doing a LOT of research on anal sex (like is it safe to take a 12" long 3" wide dildo up the ass? If it is I'm game) and found this. I had no idea that AO was a thing. Instantly, I was pulled in and reading more and finding the thought of AO is extremely arousing.

After seeing this I thought about it, and realized I am mostly anal (MA?). Like, really mostly anal and I've been loving it. I think I will eventually try it and see what my partner thinks about it. I'm pretty sure we both prefer anal; we both want and have agreed to anal everyday. I am so happy, but I don't think he'd be so eager to give up my pussy entirely.

I was wondering, what counts as anal only? If sucking a man's dick is ok, is eating a pussy or cumming with clitoral stimulation still anal only? If it is AO is definitely something I want to try and I think my boyfriend would want to give it a shot too.

PS - I tried to search for the answers to the above questions on this forum and the internet and was not able to find answers. :cry: So for anyone who would like to answer my question I very much appreciate it! Thank you!

violet
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

Buttwoman

Re: So Exited I Stumbled On This Site

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:40 pm

AO is what you want it to be. No rules, no anal police breaking down doors.

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm

Buttwoman wrote:AO is what you want it to be. No rules, no anal police breaking down doors.

Lol. Love the way you put it. Thank you!
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Although it's not spelled out anywhere here I would have thought most people would define Anal Only as no PIV (penis in vagina). How much non-penile vaginal activity happens is then a matter for those involved to decide.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:53 am

Buttwoman is correct, it's what you make it, how you interpret it, and what works for you.

I would say that at a bare minimum, it is no vaginal intercourse. There are some who will still allow vaginal penetration with dildos, others not. Many anal only women include clitoral stimulation, some don't.

Give it a try, see what works for you and what doesn't. Be inspired by other people's interpretations of anal only, perhaps, but don't feel obligated to do exactly what others do if that's not what works for you.

And welcome to the forum!

Bestrafer

Post by Bestrafer » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Wait,

What if I tell baby girl that the Anal Only police will barge through the door and attach a chastity belt. Third violation gets posted to facebook.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi VioletSub! I'm late since I've not surfed this site these last weeks, but... Welcome! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:34 pm

My understanding is that A/O is no vaginal intercourse. Oral is fine. Are you still practicing A/O?