Hi! New to the AOL and looking forward to learning.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AlphaOmegaLover

Hi! New to the AOL and looking forward to learning.

Post by AlphaOmegaLover » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello everyone,
Thought I would throw an introduction out here. My name is Kat and I have met a man who has introduced me to the concept of an anal only lifestyle. We are a D/s dynamic in the very beginning stages. Still really getting to know each other and finding what works for us. Our relationship would be based on AO. A concept I have only heard scattering whispers about prior to meeting this man.

Although any question I may have he would gladly answer he did point this forum out to me and I think it may be a great place for me to start learning outside of anything I ask him. Basically I have not had anal sex that I have enjoyed. It has either been painful, uncomfortable or nonconsensual. Not with my new partner but in the past. We meet physically in the next few months and I would like to be by that time physically more relaxed and perhaps even by that time craving it. Training my body per say...

I am excited and scared about this concept. I am more than willing to do what it takes to make him happy and if I can get pleasure out of it myself I would be literally over the moon!

I look forward to reading people's posts in depth, asking questions and perhaps becoming part of this community...

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi! New to the AOL and looking forward to learning.

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:10 am

Hello, Kat, welcome to the forum!

That's great that you want to take the time to learn to explore yourself and how to enjoy anal sex and pleasure. Have you started that process yet or are you still in the research phase before beginning? Do you have any specific questions to start things off or would you like some general advice on how to get started with anal training/exploration?

AlphaOmegaLover

Post by AlphaOmegaLover » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:37 pm

analsexonly wrote:Hello, Kat, welcome to the forum!

That's great that you want to take the time to learn to explore yourself and how to enjoy anal sex and pleasure. Have you started that process yet or are you still in the research phase before beginning? Do you have any specific questions to start things off or would you like some general advice on how to get started with anal training/exploration?

Thank you so much for the kind welcome. At this point I am researching, once I get through that I am quite sure I will have specific questions.
I am always open to general advice, any advice at this point. I tend toward being very sexual and sensual and in a way it has become a large part of who and what I am. The only step thus far besides research is to no longer vaginally stimulate myself. Quite honestly it is making me want to do so so much more. Driving me crazy so to speak. I have been trying to find information on the physiological aspect of pleasure with anal sex and or stimulation, as dry and boring as that sounds. I am having a tough time finding such info.

I do feel like I will be checking myself into the nuthouse in a matter of weeks if I do not get some sort of outlet.

Once again thank you for the welcome and for your time.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:42 pm

AlphaOmegaLover wrote:I tend toward being very sexual and sensual and in a way it has become a large part of who and what I am. The only step thus far besides research is to no longer vaginally stimulate myself. Quite honestly it is making me want to do so so much more. Driving me crazy so to speak. I have been trying to find information on the physiological aspect of pleasure with anal sex and or stimulation, as dry and boring as that sounds. I am having a tough time finding such info.

Does that include eliminating clitoral stimulation? I presume so given the increase in arousal and desire. It can be challenging to take that step immediately and up front for some, but if you're motivated to do so, it can be effective. Something which works for many people when making that sort of transition is to start gently rubbing yourself externally around and across your anus when you feel aroused and have the urge to touch yourself, as a way of starting to develop an anal-centric mentality as well as starting to associate anal stimulation with arousal, desire and pleasure.

As you start getting into doing that, using a little bit of lubrication as part of your external rubbing can help to take things a little further, and then lead into slowly and gently inserting a finger. You want to go at a pace that's comfortable for you, and avoid anything that hurts. Especially since your anal experiences thus far have been negative, you'll want to be careful to avoid pain or discomfort as much as possible, just edging up on it and backing off to gradually push your limits and stay within things that are comfortable and feel good. There's a lot more beyond that point, but it can be a good starting point.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi Kat, nice to have you here! :)
Think, it's free ;-)