Another newbie!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
mr.williams.wife

Another newbie!

Post by mr.williams.wife » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:54 pm

Hi hi!
I've been reading here for about two months. For me, the idea of AO is very intriguing, but primarily as it relates to my kinks.
I am sexually submissive to my husband and anal a) is more intimate, b) makes me more vulnerable and c) supports the practice that his sexual gratification is the priority - not mine. I enjoy anal VERY MUCH but I do not orgasm from it so that makes it ideal sometimes.
So how's that for adding diversity to the group? Lol

I can't remember what naughtiness I was googling when I found this board back in October or November.

Looking forward to learning...

His Wife

French Lover

Re: Another newbie!

Post by French Lover » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:35 am

Welcome Madam.

I know myself some women who are AO after years of submissive anal sex, and see the vaginal abandonment as a way to be 100% submissive. They say they don't deserve to be pleasure in their pussy. I guess you could be one of them.

This is not the AO I would like, but it is kind of exciting to me. I had an anal trainee who would love this kind of relationship.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi WilliamsWife, I am also from the bdsm community, and appreciate anal for similar reasons as you.

mr.williams.wife

Post by mr.williams.wife » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:22 pm

Thanks everyone.
I know the types of submissives you speak of, but I am not one. I don't feel undeserving.
I just enjoy the denial. :D

marcus

Post by marcus » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:57 am

Hello and welcome!
mr.williams.wife wrote:I enjoy anal VERY MUCH but I do not orgasm from it

Because you don't want to, he doesn't want you to, or you can't? Not many women can orgasm just by anal stimulation anyway. Are you not using any additional stimulation?

mr.williams.wife

Post by mr.williams.wife » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:46 am

Hi Marcus,
When the intention is for me not to orgasm, I don't use additional stimulation.
Even when I do, though, it's difficult to orgasm.

Mr.Williams.Wife

mogashim

Post by mogashim » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:31 pm

mr.williams.wife wrote:Thanks everyone.
I know the types of submissives you speak of, but I am not one. I don't feel undeserving.
I just enjoy the denial. :D

Hey there!

My wife and I enjoy a bit of this dynamic and it's one of the wonderful things about AO is that it can be used both to enhance *or* deny the girl's orgasms. I do get a kick out of denying her sometimes and she enjoys the denial too.

I know lots of couples tried out No Pussy November last year, well we've tried out a No Orgasm January for her and it was really successful. We started on New Years' eve when we were having sex and she asked permission to come. I said not tonight and then on a spur said that we should make it a whole month. It really got her going and she barely slept a wink that night, she kept waking me up to have sex. She's pretty obedient and refrained from masturbation the whole time and was super-horny all month. She pretty much availed of every opportunity to have sex or just suck my cock. It was like when we were right back at the beginning of our relationship. She came really hard on the first of February when the orgasm ban expired. Very intense but to be honest I sort of regret letting the ban expire. We're definitely going to do this again but think we should go a little longer the next time (Sorry Sara! :( )

sara

Post by sara » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:50 am

You bastard M! :)

Hey mwm! welcome here!. Nice to meet likeminded types! :D

Yes we did the No Orgasm January thing as M said and though it was often maddeningly frustrating for me I think it did work pretty well. He's such a bastard (I mean that affectionately hub!) and it's just as he said. We had a nice evening on New Year's eve and we were making love afterwards, I was really close to coming and I asked him permission to come (as I always do) and the bastard said no! When he said we should leave it for a whole month I was really taken aback but it really got me going. I had such a horny frustrated month (what's the female equivalent of "blue balls"? :) ) but we had a lot of sex. It was amazing when the dam broke on Feb 1 and unlike my devious husband I do not regret the orgasm ban ending one bit! I'm a little wary of the next one though especially now as I learn (through this forum!) that it will be longer than a month... :cry:

LuvMyWifesAss

Post by LuvMyWifesAss » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:58 am

marcus wrote: Not many women can orgasm just by anal stimulation anyway.

If that is true, I am one of the lucky ones with a wife who does orgasm only from the stimulation my cock provides in her ass. That said, the lining between the vagina and the rectum is very thin and many angles of penetration may provide stimulation to many of the same areas vaginal penetration does.

Marquis

Post by Marquis » Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:03 am

Who is coming up with these sexually themed months?