Officially Here :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sir Butts-a-Lot

Officially Here :)

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:22 pm

Hey all, I’ve been an avid reader of this forum for about half a year and never got around to posting myself. I’m a male in my mid twenty’s sadly single still looking for my anal goddess haha :lol: looking forward to meeting some great people and having some great conversations about all of our favorite topic anal! :) Women’s asses are not just something I fuck...my depth of ass worship goes farrrrr beyond that. Love the way they look, the way they bounce, the way they jiggle, the way the asshole looks (inside and out), the way a girls ass tastes, the way the pussy turns into the beautiful asshole :lol: I could go on and on...oh and I also LOVE BIG BOOTY! That’s why my friends call me sir mix-a-lot (hence the name hahah) needless to say I think I’ll fit in here just fine!

UptheAss

Re: Officially Here :)

Post by UptheAss » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:28 am

Welcome, and enjoy an ass all the time:-)

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:53 am

Welcome to the community! :D

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:19 am

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Glad to be here! :)

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Sir Butts-a-Lot wrote:Women’s asses are not just something I fuck...my depth of ass worship goes farrrrr beyond that. Love the way they look, the way they bounce, the way they jiggle, the way the asshole looks (inside and out), the way a girls ass tastes, the way the pussy turns into the beautiful asshole :lol:

Yes! Oh my goodness yes, I find the asshole of a woman who does a lot of anal to be soooo hot! I am a bisexual female and I love ass no matter what the person's gender is. I suppose it must be that as a woman who loves anal (my boyfriend/Sir teased me about being obsessed :lol: ) it's a symbol of pleasure and openness, beauty.... Ah I could go on and on. It's gorgeous.

I never knew that I loved it until I found someone who was into anal and not afraid to share it. So as far as your anal goddess goes, don't give up! I always liked anal a lot, but it wasn't until I was with someone who made me truly comfortable enough with my sexuality to explore my interest in anal. And since my fetish has blossomed to the point that I've ended up here. :lol: I am sure there are a lot more women out there that enjoy anal and are into it than they'd like to admit.
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com