Searching for acceptance... And Daddy...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
DaddysAnalWhore

Searching for acceptance... And Daddy...

Post by DaddysAnalWhore » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi All,

So glad I found this forum!
I'm not sure where to start... i was abused when j was young. My uncle used my ass long before he used my pussy and I got used to feeling that familiar incredible fullness. Strangely over the years I came to love him and the sensations he was giving me.

Ever since I have been obsessed with Anal and unable to find anyone who really understands it as I do. I'm hoping to find people to share my experiences with and discover new things. Also to perhaps go anal only as I've been considering for years.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Samantha

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Searching for acceptance... And Daddy...

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello and welcome!

Very sorry to hear that you were abused when younger, but glad to hear that you have been able to own anal as something that you enjoy for yourself. It's unfortunate that you haven't found others who appreciate it at the same level (well, except for this community!) and I hope that you're able to do so—we're certainly out there!

What has been your primary interest and motivation for wanting to go anal only? And what has kept you from doing so—just the aforementioned inability to find others as interested in anal as you?

DaddysAnalWhore

Post by DaddysAnalWhore » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:48 am

Thanks for your response.

To be honest I have come to terms with the abuse. And it definitely informed a lot of who I am today in the sense of my sexuality. I still find anal gives me sensations I can't get from any other sort of sex.

I've previously found that a lot of partners were against the idea or openly hostile about my reliance on anal sex. And also that I considered it giving in to my abuse... although now I think maybe it's an embracing of my true self. I wondered if people found it limiting in any way?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:30 am

Hi there, and first off I’m very sorry for your abuse as well...that’s just horrible :( sometimes this world is a dark place. But I’m glad you were reborn so to speak from those ashes and made something positive out of it! Now as to your preference for anal, not limiting at all, in fact most of the play I enjoy with a woman is anal only. I love butt stuff such as eating ass, fucking ass etc. (the list is long haha) so I can’t say it’s limiting as there’s so much pleasure that can come from it. You shouldn’t feel strange for enjoying anal only, sometimes people like what they like and we need not explain ourselves :) in fact I’m still looking for a woman who enjoys anal as much as me lol. So you give ME faith that these women exist! :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:36 pm

In my experience, it can very much depend on both location and age of partners. Some locations seem to be full of people—men and women—open to anal preference or even exclusivity, while other areas can be much harder to "sell" the idea. Some might find it limiting, but there are others who don't think that at all and who find an obligation to have vaginal sex far more limiting than being anal only.

Gregory Peck

Post by Gregory Peck » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:28 am

DaddysAnalWhore wrote:Thanks for your response.

To be honest I have come to terms with the abuse. And it definitely informed a lot of who I am today in the sense of my sexuality. I still find anal gives me sensations I can't get from any other sort of sex.

I've previously found that a lot of partners were against the idea or openly hostile about my reliance on anal sex. And also that I considered it giving in to my abuse... although now I think maybe it's an embracing of my true self. I wondered if people found it limiting in any way?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello and welcome DaddysAnalWhore! I sent you a PM. I hope you dont mind. / Mr Peck

DaddysAnalWhore

Post by DaddysAnalWhore » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 am

Sir Butts-a-Lot wrote:Hi there, and first off I’m very sorry for your abuse as well...that’s just horrible :( sometimes this world is a dark place. But I’m glad you were reborn so to speak from those ashes and made something positive out of it! Now as to your preference for anal, not limiting at all, in fact most of the play I enjoy with a woman is anal only. I love butt stuff such as eating ass, fucking ass etc. (the list is long haha) so I can’t say it’s limiting as there’s so much pleasure that can come from it. You shouldn’t feel strange for enjoying anal only, sometimes people like what they like and we need not explain ourselves :) in fact I’m still looking for a woman who enjoys anal as much as me lol. So you give ME faith that these women exist! :)

Thank you for your response. I am definitely coming to terms with the influence the experience had on my sexuality and my identity.
I have found myself gravitating towards anal more and more and unable to orgasm without some kind of anal stimulation.
I have found mostly men that don't seem to have an understanding of those feelings. As much as what happened when I was little was scary it also was a level of ownership and understanding that gave me some sort of warped security and love. I do miss it.
We certainly do exist I assure you.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:36 am

I’m glad you’ve came to terms with things! And for the men who can’t accept your love of anal they’re not worth your time :) be straight forward with people I find it’s helpful. As soon as I’m talking to a woman and we begin to have a good conversation, when the inevitable topic of sex comes up, I am straight forward and mention anal is what I need personally to orgasm, vaginal sex can’t get me to finish. The best girls in my opinion are the ones who can’t cum without something in their bum ;) :lol: And thanks for reassuring me you women are out there, sometimes it gets discouraging trying to find an open minded woman, but I won’t give up, I’m still on the hunt for my anal queen! :D

DaddysAnalWhore

Post by DaddysAnalWhore » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:53 am

Really hope you can find her!

Personally I know the feeling of needing something in my bum to orgasm. And the intimacy i get from anal sex and stretching is just incredible.

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:57 am

DaddysAnalWhore wrote:Really hope you can find her!

Personally I know the feeling of needing something in my bum to orgasm. And the intimacy i get from anal sex and stretching is just incredible.

Thank you! :) and you speak the truth!