UK Guy Saying Hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
The Analyst

UK Guy Saying Hi

Post by The Analyst » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:36 am

Hi to everyone on the forum. I signed up a few months ago and have enjoyed reading the intros and making contact with a couple of you privately. I'm 35 live in london, 6ft1 short dark hair, brown eyes, not slim but try to keep fit. Like most people here i haven't added a photo as we're discussing something that isn't for public discussion (not in 2017 anyway!).

So i've been mainly AO for the last 8 or 9 years, i've taken it easy if i'm with a woman who doesn't want to, if you click then you find other ways to excite each other.

I've just come to the point where it might be better for me to look for an AO relationship from the start and, who know's, maybe there's a woman here who is that "one".

I can travel and have a job that allows it.

Anal is a passion of mine as i think it is the most intense and intimate way to have sex, i would love to only do anal, so.....hi and i hope to chat to some people here.

D

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Re: UK Guy Saying Hi

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:54 am

Hey there and welcome! More the merrier, seems like the UK lately is filled with AO lovers haha maybe I’ll need to move eventually :lol: Anyhow welcome again! :)

The Analyst

Post by The Analyst » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 am

Hahaha it seems so, but the secret is finding each other....thanks for the welcome anyway

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Welcome aboard

The Analyst

Post by The Analyst » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:55 am

Thanks, congratulations on your anniversary btw, saw it on another thread

DaddysAnalWhore

Post by DaddysAnalWhore » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi, if you are on the discord app please add me

The Analyst

Post by The Analyst » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 am

Are there any serious women from the UK here? Had a great chat with one but not sure if she's serious. I'm patient of course but i'm keen to get back into AO shape, or i'll forget how to use it! lol

The Analyst

Post by The Analyst » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:14 am

Just pushing this question back out there about the UK-based forum members. I'm in London and now started to use the Discord chat forum where i'm one of the few with a picture.

Would love to chat to UK-based women, see if we get on.

Thanks,