EBayne in TX

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ebayne

EBayne in TX

Post by ebayne » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:23 pm

Okay, so...from what I've read...there's not a lot of "my type" here...so maybe I can enlighten, maybe I can just be me - I dunno. Here goes :D

I am in my early 40's, I am a self-professed 'sissy'...kinda Transgendered, but not really. Not fully dude and not fully girl. Daily, I am a machinist and gunsmith - pretty damn 'manly' (although I HATE yard work and don't do SPORTS)...but by 6pm I am a girl-type person that has the hungriest ass ever recorded on the planet earth - and this hungry-ass-body loves to be caressed in satin, lace, fishnet - anything (I even do the Fabletics outfits) :D

My BFF (a TG woman of color) offered that I am a TG unwilling to go all out. I can accept that...but no gun-guy in their right mind would take their gun to a female gunsmith...these days (I'd LOVE to be the first, but am scared). I've been in the trade for over 20 years and never met a female gunsmith. It's a job I love...but have accepted that limitation. Which means I have to continue to be 'part time' - for now.

Suffice it to say - it's been about a decade since I've been with a 'real woman'. Instead, I prefer alpha-cock, TG-tops and that kinda thing. My little 'winkle' is useless and not worth the skin from which it was formed. Not saying God was wrong, but "I" chose to deem it so-and LOVE a cock/dildo in my arse moreso than pushing myself into a woman.

I learned the value of my asshole when I was in my teens. But - back then (do the math) - it wasn't remotely acceptable. Yet, I hammered away :D Today, at my age, I have maybe 13 or so toys of varying sizes and lengths - which I use DAILY (I have this credo that I need to be ready do be fucked whenever, wherever...so I NEVER leave the house 'unready') to render myself utterly open and ready.

So, for me, I need to say - 'work it with some lube on a finger' then - SLAM IT! Balls deep - I can and want to take it - ALL THE TIME. There's no need to 'work my hole' further. Pound me until you cum - that's what I LOVE.

I am Anal Only because that's my choice! I've done the 'suck them off only' thing - and they bore me :D POUND my ass, my winkle WILL DRIP, I hope that makes cocks cum! Anal Only IS the way to go - ALWAYS!

Canassman

Re: EBayne in TX

Post by Canassman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:51 pm

Do u have children at all? Does any other family know about your feelings?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi ebayne, welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story!

If you haven't had a chance yet, check out the Chat link as well, for an additional part of this community.

ebayne

Post by ebayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:23 pm

"Can..." No, I have no children...Uncle Sam never issued me a wife or kids :) No my 1 'blood' sibling is not aware, nor are any of my remaining family members.

ebayne

Post by ebayne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Thanks 'analsexonly' - the chats and forums seem like great places...but I know (from exp) that chat is useless.