new to the site

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
dawn_rhode

new to the site

Post by dawn_rhode » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:14 pm

Hello everyone my name is Dawn I am 45f 132lbs blonde green eyes some tats cute face nice body big boobs(implants...ex dancer). I am here because i found this site and it just so happens I was in a relationship for almost 7 months with someone who did not like pussy at all and only ever wanted anal sex. at first I didnt understand that but after a bit I was hooked and I am hooked into this lifestyle. He is gone now and I am very single.

HenrikBad

Re: new to the site

Post by HenrikBad » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:14 am

Hi!

Welcome to the AOL site!

You sound like a hot babe ;) But the hottest with you is ofc that you are ready to become AO! ;)

How long have you been AO now?

Lots of love from H

Sir Butts-a-Lot

Post by Sir Butts-a-Lot » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:27 am

dawn_rhode wrote:Hello everyone my name is Dawn I am 45f 132lbs blonde green eyes some tats cute face nice body big boobs(implants...ex dancer). I am here because i found this site and it just so happens I was in a relationship for almost 7 months with someone who did not like pussy at all and only ever wanted anal sex. at first I didnt understand that but after a bit I was hooked and I am hooked into this lifestyle. He is gone now and I am very single.

Welcome to the party! I’m glad women like you exist, gives me hope I’ll find my anal goddess one day! :) I know it seems tough to find someone interested in AO but it’s a lifestyle, we all can’t help what we like :D on a completely unrelated side note may I PM you? I’m curious about your name you chose on here, it has got me thinking about something it may be related to. :)

VioletSub

Post by VioletSub » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:30 am

Hello my AO sister! Glad you have made your way here.

Just curious, now that you are single do you plan on staying strictly AO? I ask since it was your ex who didn't want the vaginal sex. Since you're here I am sure anal is your preference, but I'm curious. My boyfriend and I both love and prefer anal but he doesn't want to give up my pussy entirely so we don't. I personally no longer incorporate vaginal penetration when I masturbate and I go back and forth between using my clit and denying it. And that actually brings me to another question- do you use your clit still or have you abandoned it or something in between?

It's always wonderful to meet other women who love anal and only want anal (or just mostly lol.) Welcome!! :D
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

The Analyst

Post by The Analyst » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:06 am

dawn_rhode wrote:Hello everyone my name is Dawn I am 45f 132lbs blonde green eyes some tats cute face nice body big boobs(implants...ex dancer). I am here because i found this site and it just so happens I was in a relationship for almost 7 months with someone who did not like pussy at all and only ever wanted anal sex. at first I didnt understand that but after a bit I was hooked and I am hooked into this lifestyle. He is gone now and I am very single.

I can attest that Dawn is an amazing person.

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:35 pm

Hello I am new to the site but is is a pleasure to read your post.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:12 pm

you became AO unknowingly, :D welcome to the dark side.
We have cookies and anal sex
"break my ass not my heart" ;)