Want to have a secret buddy again

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Northtexasguy76

Want to have a secret buddy again

Post by Northtexasguy76 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Hi all,

When I was younger 18-24 I had a friend that I was involved with sexually. He was a few years older but a guy I really got along with. We would have sex as often as we could usually once or twice a week. I typically was the bottom and I really learned to enjoy everything about it. Now that I'm older I want that feeling again. The feeling of getting pleasure from allowing another man to have sex with me. It turns me on so much now to think about it and now I realize how lucky I was back then. Anyhow, that's why I'm here, to chat with likeminded guys.

GreenEye

Re: Want to have a secret buddy again

Post by GreenEye » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:24 pm

I discovered the pleasures of self anal play around the age of 8-9. It was not due to any child abuse but simply the pleasures of the fullness. I purchased dildos and vibes when I was around 22 and did self anal play off and on. I was around 25 when I met a guy and he was my first to have gay sex with. I was only curious about being a bottom before I had sex with him. I was also a straight guy as well. The feelings I get from being penetrated is off the chart with pleasure when I am with a guy that is gentle and is not in a rush. I have bottomed only a few times. I have topped men anally and have also had anal with a few women. I love the feeling around anal because of the freedom from pregnancy when I am with a woman. When I am with a guy it is pure pleasure for us both. It is hard to find a buddy though. I wish you luck!