Nice place.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Bbw_lover1888

Nice place.

Post by Bbw_lover1888 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:59 am

New to the site and just wanted to drop a wee introduction.

35 y/o male from Scotland. Not quit AO these days but as good as (almost negligible the amount of vaginal sex my fiance have) was AO with a previous partner for about 3 years.
Other links - BDSM/DD (I'm a top) not for everyone but we enjoy it.
BBC/monster cocks/dildos - love watching a good lass take a huge cock or dildo. Race isn't important just the cock lol.
BBW- love love love the larger ladies.

Don't really know what else to say at this point, look forward to interacting with you all soon.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Nice place.

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:04 am

Welcome!

You mention you aren't quite AO but the amount of vaginal you have is negligible? Any reason you still bother with it at all and don't just decide to make it official? If it's negligible, sounds like you wouldn't miss cutting it out entirely.

Bbw_lover1888

Re: Nice place.

Post by Bbw_lover1888 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:14 pm

Hiya

Thanks for the warm welcome.
In answer to your question of why my partner and I haven't went AO... Simple answer is that neither of us like rule anything out. We came to the conclusion that setting limits didn't really suit who we were as people and it felt silly (to us) to limit avenues for pleasure. On top of that I really love how a woman tastes and she enjoys my face down there lol.