Hi everyone

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analonly666

Hi everyone

Post by analonly666 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi everyone
I’m Sak I just found this site and here I am. I have always been attracted to a perfect ass and was never into tits. When I was younger I was never attracted to men but I just like to have my ass fucked. But I was always attracted to women and needless to say most chicks never let fuck there ass. I found lots of hookers that I could go anal only but increasely over the years I started slowly going towards trans chicks. I have dated a few here and there but sooo many psychological issues with them. But recently I hooked up with a chick online and she is everything I been wanting. Since the first date we have been analonly and going on 3months now. But I have been analonly my whole life as vaginal sex never was able to make me cum.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03 am

Hello, analonly666, welcome to the site.

Congratulations on finding a partner willing to be anal only right from the first time you got together. Is she as into the idea as you are, or was it more your idea and she was okay with doing it as well?