Ciao from Italy

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Cyfer

Ciao from Italy

Post by Cyfer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 am

It was one and a half year ago , during one sleepless night, that I joined the old IRC chat and found our admin excited and nervous because the forum had reached 999 members and he was waiting to reach the 1000th subscription.
Five minutes later I was member number 1000. 8-)
Since then I followed the forum but never posted anything. Not for lazyness, but because I was living a difficult personal situation.
To cut a long story short, my marriage ended after 17 years. During those years I discovered many things (like AO is actually a thing and not something I alone in the world have fantasized about), and that you cannot a 100% deny yourself and your nature, with the hope to be happy anyway.
But now it's finally time to present myself and to join the community.
I've been mostly anal from the moment I became sexually active, having the luck to intoduce many girls to the pleasure of anal sex, till the moment that even just the idea of anal entercourse, was thrown out of the window.
After 17 years of no anal at all, in my mid 40, I'm glad I can finally be myself again and at least talk freely about what I like with like minded people.
A huge thank to analsexonly for... well for everything he has done so far.
Be patient if my english is a little rusty.

TheDirtyDon

Re: Ciao from Italy

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:22 am

Welcome to the forum Cyfer and glad you finally posted.

I can certainly relate to the mid-life changes as similar thing happened to me with divorce and discovering AO is more than just a thing and is lifestyle to be enjoyed.

Don't forget to stop by the Discord chat channel if you haven't already.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Ciao, welcome here, I'm from Italy too. Recently I don't have surfed the forum so much but if things haven't changed then AO souls from Italy here have always been quite rare...
Think, it's free ;-)

Cyfer

Post by Cyfer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:30 am

TheDirtyDon wrote:Welcome to the forum Cyfer and glad you finally posted.

I can certainly relate to the mid-life changes as similar thing happened to me with divorce and discovering AO is more than just a thing and is lifestyle to be enjoyed.

Don't forget to stop by the Discord chat channel if you haven't already.

Thank youfor the welcome @TheDirtyDom.
It took me "only" one year and a half to decide to post, but hey, better late than never!
I already registered for the chat, but have had very little time to partecipate, since now.
Haunter wrote:Ciao, welcome here, I'm from Italy too. Recently I don't have surfed the forum so much but if things haven't changed then AO souls from Italy here have always been quite rare...

I know. :(
If you google for "analonly"+ Italy, the first and more relevant result is one of your post here in the forum... :lol: :lol: :lol:
But don't worry, you are not alone.

Cyfer

Post by Cyfer » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:48 pm

Quick update.
When I first wrote my introduction I never told my whole story. I thought it was not relevant and not intresting for the people of the forum.
Much have changed since then. I was out from a situation in my life during which I had to completely go against my nature just to try save a relationship that, to be honest, now I don't even understand why I was so determined to carry on. The kids, that's the only answer... we had kids and I wanted the family to stay together for them. Things have gone otherwise..
Sexually talking, being anal only it's only a part of who I really am. Previusly, since the age of 16, I've always been dominant in bed and into BDSM. I am a Master. When I first met the girl that later became my wife, I was honest to her and told her evrything about me. She was inexperienced but she said she was ok for her and that she wanted to try. The only thing I know is that we spent only a fraction of time experimenting together compared to the time she spent trying to make me feel guilty for how I was.
During that period I had a lot of time to think about myself, about my sexual needs and what made me function in a certain way. Internet was a great help in putting me in contact with the thought of people all over the world (something that was not possible when I was younger) and I also started meeting likeminded people on my area at local munches or reunions. Even if it was a great relief, I still was not completely comfortable with my desires, that are at least a little extreme.
As I said, being anal only is only a little part of who I am. It's difficult to explain why (maybe in aother post, it require a long explanation to be "acceptable"), but I'm also into permanent vaginal chastity through piercings, both penetration and clit stimulation, and orgasm tease and denial... nad I mean possibly permanent denial.
The normal reactions I get when I try to explain all of this is a look of astonishment like I'm a kind of selfish bastard. And belive me I'm not...
I am not because I would never force anyone into it. It would have to be a mutual desire to make it work.
Obviously I ended up considering it impossible to happen and that if I would ever met the right person with whom to live the lifestyle, I would have to settle for just a parto of that, most of all regarding the orgasm denial part and call me lucky if it was the right person with which to form a real and enduring bond.
And then it happened... just the desire to talk and to start a friendship with someone with ideas similar to mine, led me to start a conversation with a person that day by day has proven itself to be surprisingly complementary to my way of thinking and feeling things. Someone that unfortunately lives far away from me. Now I don't know what future will have in store for me and for her, but just the knowledge that she is there, that as much "wrong" you can consider yourself, out there there can be someone for which you are "right", it's a great joy.
To cut a long story short, if someone have had the patience to read all of that till the end, my message is: be yourself, respect all the people, but never feel ashamed if you are different. Being different can make you feel lonely, but it can also make you "one of a kind" to the eyes of that person who is looking for you out there.
Fuck, I sound pathetically romantic... :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovelysubbie

Post by Lovelysubbie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:34 am

@Cyfer you sound adorably romantic and nothing is sexier in my eyes. Masters can be both loving and dominant.

Desires that delve into what some may see as the extremes can often be ostracizing and lonely. What I have learned is the more open and honest I am about myself and my desires, the more people gravitate to that confidence and openness. Anal only relationships are real and fulfilling, as are for a few of us the extremes of chastity and denial. I prefer to think of it as a unicorn in search of her perfect match. The more I am open, the more I realize he is out there and that knowledge is worth the exposure.
~lovelysubbie 🥀

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:45 am

Hey mate, hello @Cyfer welcome on board!

As @Lovelysubbie told it's all about to let it be and be yourself, avoiding stale squabbling, be brazen.

I know "it might be ostracizing" -as already told- but we -as most of AO peers- are very bold and do not care what other people think about us or their behaviour.

Times are changing and they might be even better. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Enjoy your stay, J