About me

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
uncertain

About me

Post by uncertain » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 am

I didn't know that I was expected to introduce myself. Found this site searching for a solution to my relationship problems. Not sure if I really belong here as yet. I'm curious/uncertain. One things is for sure, is that despite the being a real mix of people here my situation appears far from unique. My husband is quite the freak I had maybe thought he was.

Still trying to get my head around the concept. You all are probably used to it, but it is not something that I think many people will think off. I'd never heard of anal only.

I will stick around for a while, read, and find out more.

Finally, I'm married, english and 30 years old.

ProfessorOfService

Re: About me

Post by ProfessorOfService » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:48 am

Hello, uncertain lady. Welcome. I'm surprised noone has welcomed you yet. The regulars are usually faster than this.

At any rate, you needn't feel like a freak here. Just talk to someone openly and honestly about your thoughts, questions, and desires, and I'm sure you'll figure out the right way to make yourself and your husband happy.

An initial question. How much anal sex have you had and do you enjoy it?

Tony

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:57 pm

Hello Tony. Thanks for the welcome. The answers to your questions are in a separate post in the "Advice" topic.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:56 am

Hello uncertain. The usual meeters and greeters have been out and about the past few days, so just catching up with what's been going. Glad you've come onboard. Don't forget, stop by the Discord chat channel when you get a moment and come and say hello.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri May 04, 2018 12:40 pm

TheDirtyDon wrote:Hello uncertain. The usual meeters and greeters have been out and about the past few days, so just catching up with what's been going. Glad you've come onboard. Don't forget, stop by the Discord chat channel when you get a moment and come and say hello.

Thank you Don. I don't think Discord is for me. I like time to process my thoughts and that of others and also at this point in time I just don't know how I feel about this whole thing or if I even belong. I would feel like an imposter. But I have enjoyed the positive welcome and comments from the members so far. I will admit that it wasn't what I was expecting, as I didn't have very high hopes when I came here.