Good day from BC

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Xanvier

Good day from BC

Post by Xanvier » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 am

Good day to all. I'm new here ,but have been a part of the discord chat server for awhile now. Just thought I would say hi to all you fantastic people. :D
My partner and I are not yet strictly AO yet, but it is going in that direction. Currently we have more anal than vaginal. It all started when we decided to try no pussy November, and it worked out well.

On a side note, to all those that have a partner that says they will never allow anal, patience, caring and going slow is the key. My partner had some bad experiences before we had met, and she made it very clear not to even think about sticking anything near her ass. Now she loves it.

Hope you all have a great week.

Canassman

Re: Good day from BC

Post by Canassman » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Hello fellow BC resident! Welcome aboard

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:58 am

Hello xavier and welcome to the forum. Don't think we've spoke on discord yet but hope to soon.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

theduke730

Post by theduke730 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:14 pm

Welcome and thanks for your story! It's good to know that caring and positive support can help someone overcome bad experiences. I'm curious to learn from your experience how to keep anal as something appealing to try.