Hello Again

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
taylork

Hello Again

Post by taylork » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:12 pm

Hello again to everyone. I joined back when this place started and was active for a year or two. I had some personal issues and a difficult time for a year or two but now i'm back.

Me and my girlfriend also broke up for a while but we are back together again now and things are better than ever. She's been amazing and understanding. Even better is after a slow and careful start we are back on track with AO. She told me how she missed it and i know i sure did. AO is one of the things that helps us to heal and bring us back together.

VioletSub

Re: Hello Again

Post by VioletSub » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Welcome!
I'm so happy for you and your girlfriend.

I am having a similar experience. My boyfriend and I have steered back to where we were sexually before he moved in 2 mo ago: mostly anal some vaginal (he can't let it go..) he's relaxed and letting me play with his asshole and I'm back to plugging.

I completely understand how healing what you're doing is for a relationship. Anal is so intimate.

I hope to hear everything works out for you.
xo - violet

anal-princess-plugged.tumblr.com

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:55 pm

I'm very sorry to hear you had personal problems that caused you to break up with your girlfriend. I hope it will be better for you both now. I'm well aware of how easy it is to go of course.

Thanks for your support on my Questions thread.

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:57 am

hello taylork and glad you made it back, Hope to see you around the forum or the discord channel when you get a moment.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

taylork

Post by taylork » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:24 pm

VioletSub wrote:Welcome!
I'm so happy for you and your girlfriend.

I am having a similar experience. My boyfriend and I have steered back to where we were sexually before he moved in 2 mo ago: mostly anal some vaginal (he can't let it go..) he's relaxed and letting me play with his asshole and I'm back to plugging.

I completely understand how healing what you're doing is for a relationship. Anal is so intimate.

I hope to hear everything works out for you.

Thanks. I think some men have trouble letting go of vaginal as they've been taught thats its all about being tied up with masculinity. I never felt that myself but its how many are.

And yeah the healing process started off hard work, but once we both fell back into the old habits and remembered what it was about anal that was so special. And your body remembers too. It just connects you both at a higher level and it makes that bond really close. Its like make up sex times 10.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Hi taylork, nice intro! I never thought about AO as a way of recovering a relation... thumb up :)
Think, it's free ;-)