My dilemma

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Sorrow

My dilemma

Post by Sorrow » Sat May 19, 2018 2:19 am

Hello all, just wanted to say hi and i'm extremely interested in the AO lifestyle.

My story

I am a 33 year old male currently in a long term relationship(8 years) with my live in girlfriend and mother of my 6 year old daughter but this story starts off many years ago when i was about 17-18 years old. I had a few very brief relationships during high school most of them ended up nowhere although i did get a few blowjobs from one of them, fast forward to the first summer after graduating high school here i am a 17 year old virgin working my first crappy job in a pizza joint, this is where i met lets call her "Carla" Carla was a few years older than me horny and experienced she took my virginity and a while after that let me fuck her ass a few times, to be honest back then i didn't care where i put my cock i was a horny teenager and just wanted to cum. Carla moved on to college and i moved on to better jobs and many relationships never finding a girl open to anal it was always on my mind but settled for pussy time and time again.

I met my current girlfriend June of 2010 we hit it off well and had our daughter August of 2011 shes the love of my life, a great person, great mother i could go on and on. Just recently maybe 6 months ago we had a open conversation about our sex life she asked me if there was anything i wanted to try i admitted to wanting to try anal with her. After having many of these talks with her and reading articles online doing our research she finally agreed to try. It went amazing and since we did our research and prep she said it wasn't that painful and kinda felt good since then its been part of our sex life and a "special treat" for me once in awhile.

My dilemma

I'm not happy with it being my "special treat" i want it all the time!!!!! I have no interest in her pussy anymore, after having the amazing open ended booty hole how can i go back to slamming my dickhead against her cervix again? Her butt feels amazing 1000% better it really is all i think about, i've been telling her to get into doggy style while we are having vaginal sex just so i can stare at her butt hole and picture myself fucking it, that's literally the only way i can cum now. I need some advice :cry: :oops:

kingsman

Re: My dilemma

Post by kingsman » Sat May 19, 2018 5:23 am

Welcome Sorrow. I'm glad you found us. I'm pretty new here myself but they seem a helpful bunch. I'm sure some experts will offer you some advice on what to do.

I understand the dilemma you face as I'm in the same boat. Don't be too sorrowful! You're are here with friends who understand exactly how you feel. It's perfectly normal for any male to have a strong preference for anal to the point of not caring for vaginal. And what's wrong with that? Who wants to go go back or just have anal as that special treat when you know what you are missing out on? It's not a good feeling to be in her pussy yet your mind si thinking about being elsewhere.

I'll try and think about what you can do, but as I said I've not got my girlfriend to anal only myself so there are limits to what I can offer.

Sorrow

Post by Sorrow » Sat May 19, 2018 8:23 am

kingsman wrote:Welcome Sorrow. I'm glad you found us. I'm pretty new here myself but they seem a helpful bunch. I'm sure some experts will offer you some advice on what to do.

I understand the dilemma you face as I'm in the same boat. Don't be too sorrowful! You're are here with friends who understand exactly how you feel. It's perfectly normal for any male to have a strong preference for anal to the point of not caring for vaginal. And what's wrong with that? Who wants to go go back or just have anal as that special treat when you know what you are missing out on? It's not a good feeling to be in her pussy yet your mind si thinking about being elsewhere.

I'll try and think about what you can do, but as I said I've not got my girlfriend to anal only myself so there are limits to what I can offer.

Thanks for the warm welcome. This does seem like a good place to get advice and make friends :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat May 19, 2018 9:07 am

Welcome, @Sorrow!

This is a dilemma a lot of people find themselves facing where, once they start having anal, it becomes what they really want instead of vaginal, but their partner isn't yet on board with that full time commitment and rapid shift away from what they've seen as "normal" sex all their life up until that point.

For now, enjoy it as the special treat. Compliment her about her ass and having anal sex with her, make her feel sexy and appreciated when she's doing anal, and make sure to try and make it as pleasurable as you can for her. Start gradually incorporating more anal play into things. Even if you're still doing vaginal, you can make anal a part of it more and more over time. Get her some anal toys if she doesn't have any. Try to slowly increase the frequency that you're having anal sex. A lot of couples who are anal only didn't just suddenly shift to that, they evolved into it by having more and more anal sex over time.

Good luck!