New to the site, but not to AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AssDoc87

New to the site, but not to AO

Post by AssDoc87 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:43 am

Hey guys. I’m a 31 year old male in the SE United States. I’m a medical student starting residency soon and in search of a female who’s into/curious about an AO lifestyle. I’ve had 2 AO relationships in the past and they were fantastic. Looking forward to meeting like minded folk!

hasani2222

Re: New to the site, but not to AO

Post by hasani2222 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Awesome, man! I'm sure it was quite brutal going through all that schooling. Did your AO relationships end because of your school work or because it couldn't be AO any longer or some other reason?

Congrats on starting residency....what specialty if you don't mind? For some reason, I would have thought doctors wouldn't be into it, but I'm sure your knowledge of anatomy helps women trust you with your cock in their ass!

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:51 am

welcome to the site. hope to see you over at the discord chat room sometime.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Welcome hun :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 am

Welcome, @AssDoc87! Hope you find the AO relationship you're looking for. Care to share a bit about your past AO relationships and what led you to pursue the anal only lifestyle in the first place?