Newbie here from the UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
BiDeSign

Newbie here from the UK

Post by BiDeSign » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:06 pm

I came upon the site, about a month ago, and decided to join, after reading some of the fascinating posts !

I suppose I would say I'd been anally aware for a long time, but after being humiliated, when I asked if a boyfriend, at the time, would share the experience, that was put on hold, until I met my husband.
We haven't had vaginal sex in over 10 years, and I wouldn't say we have missed it at all. Naturally, I can only speak for myself, as a woman, but I prefer anal every time !

I am also bisexual, and have a girlfriend who is very anally inclined too, which is a win win situation for me and her.

Looking forward to reading more posts, and hopefully contributing to the lifestyle experience !

Canassman

Re: Newbie here from the UK

Post by Canassman » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:54 am

Welcome to the site. Could you tell us about how you realized you were “anally aware”? And how your relationship became AO?

TheDirtyDon

Post by TheDirtyDon » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:27 am

Welcome to the forum and welcome from another UK dweller. Hope to see you over on the discord channel sometime.
Cheers,

TheDirtyDon.

BiDeSign

Post by BiDeSign » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:26 pm

I suppose I've never been shy about exploring my sexuality, I'd read about anal sex, had many gay friends, who were never reticent in talking about their sex lives. I knew I really wanted to try it, but I wanted to feel a certain amount of trust with the person who would be my first !
I didn't find the first time difficult, no pain, just pressure, the experience was completely overwhelming, emotionally and sexually.

I remember we started having a lot of anal sex, often up to 4 times a day, for weeks, so we just started talking about what we were doing, and where did we want this to go. The main feeling for both of us, was how did this happen and why, why was this so satisfying, what was wrong with regular sex ? What was wrong with us ?
We stopped for about a year, going back to regular sex, but it felt like something was missing, an intimacy, perhaps, its hard to ( pardon the pun ) analyse it.
So we talked about it - a lot, and both agreed that anal would be a 'treat' a reward, whatever you wish to call it, but the downside to rewards, you start to look forward to them more than the in between times !

Over time, we went with what felt right for us, AOL since then. The exact date was June 2007 and the reason I remember, it was a wonderful Caribbean holiday !

Thank you for the welcome, fellow UK'er !

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:54 am

Welcome, @BiDeSign! Thanks for sharing your experiences, 10 years anal only is wonderful, and it sounds like your experience mirrors that of a lot of the anal only couples here where a natural preference for anal evolved over time through various stages and ultimately culminated in a decision to move past anal just being a treat they preferred, to being a complete replacement for the vaginal sex neither preferred to begin with.