Greetings

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
kokay

Greetings

Post by kokay » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:26 am

Greetings forum. I've discovered this place via the Tumblr blog where I shared my story, getting some help along the way by what I assume is the owner of this forum.

Before that I was getting anxious and not finding anywhere that knew about the circumstances my husband and I were in. I'm guessing this isn't so uncommon having read some of the other stories and introductions here.

I'm a wife and mom to 2 boys and we've been doing only anal sex for the last 2-3 months. This all started during my second pregnancy where I initially liked anal while my husband didn't want to try. After our baby was born was when things became reversed and I lost interest in anal and sex in general. My sex drive went through the floor but we've been working on that as best we can.

Anyone else been through this?

amorous945

Re: Greetings

Post by amorous945 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Hello, Kokay and, welcome to the forum. What you're experiencing right now is fairly common after child birth. My wife went through this, too, during that period of her life. I wish I had more to say on a practical level, but that was so long ago that I can't really remember how or what we did in those days. I'm a long time member, but I seldom post. I just wanted to mainly let you know that this is very common, you're not alone, and that your desire will come back in time. Your body has been through so many changes. Give it time. As I see it, this has little to do with desiring anal sex or not desiring it, but your desire for sex in general is gone. Being a man, that's about all I can say. Hopefully, other women will chime in who have experienced what you're going through and can give some practical advice.

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:06 am

Welcome kokay.

My ex wife also lost interest in sex after the children came along. I think that's very normal. In my ex wife's case she never got it back, but then she always had a lower sex drive than myself. Without sex there is no marriage in my opinion so the fact you have recognised that and are working on it is great.

How is it you've ended up anal only?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:57 am

Hi @kokay! Welcome to the forum, it's good to see you here!

taylork

Post by taylork » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:46 pm

I read all about you on the tumblr blog and thought it was one of the best contributions there in a long time. I'm glad you've made it over here and that you've find a way to make anal work with your husband. Your doing an amazing thing for your marriage and i know he'll appreciate what you've gone and done to make him and you happy. Please keep us up to date as the community needs more people like you.