Hi there anal lovers :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
anal_seb

Hi there anal lovers :)

Post by anal_seb » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi there

I'am 28 years old from Poland, I'am a lot into anal sex, it's my best and my favorite kind of sex although I don't witness it a lot - I just had regular anal sex with one of my GF for about half a year, now I'am in a new relationship and trying to convince my GF to our first anal sex and maybe AO ;) of course if she is into it. You have to know by the way that it's very hard to find a girl in my country that like anal sex or will do it just once, from all girls that i have only one GF liked anal sex and allow me to put my dick in her ass...

I'am really happy to find a Blog like that - totally by accident :lol: I don't realized yet, that there is so much people like me that love so much anal sex ;) I also love to anal play with myself, if you have any questions or what to exchange some experiences you are free to ask.
By the way - sorry for my english now, and in later posts in future - it's not my first language so please be understanding ;)

regards

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi there anal lovers :)

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:33 am

Welcome, @anal_seb. There are a lot more of us out there than people realize at first!

Amy1234

Post by Amy1234 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi :)
some girls get it, some don't..lol
Amy's a good girl :twisted:

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello and welcome! It's cool to see others from Poland on here :)