New guy here, from California USA

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Cobalt

New guy here, from California USA

Post by Cobalt » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:12 pm

Hey there...

I am a straight guy who loves, loves, truly loves anal sex. I have experience on anal sex, but I had never found my perfect princess... my “anal only” princess. I had been doing oral, vagina and anal sex, but, to be honest... I never found vagina any satisfactory. To me, vagina sex was a way to please my partner, and a way to “negotiate” somehow what I truly love.

Vagina is, to me, a nice decoration, a pretty thing there between her legs... and nothing else. Oral and anal is what got always my full attention.

I always thought that there was something wrong about my sexual preferences when it comes to sex. Giving this site a shoot... who knows, I might find that perfect princess here. (I love sex, but I am not looking for casual sex or a one night stand)

I had once a transgender partner. It wasn't a long relationship, but the experience was amazing. To the point that it didn't bother me “she” having a penis. Because there was nothing there that I missed, and her whole personality... the way she talked, she walked, she dressed, sweet and delicate... she was a woman in my eyes. One that won't ever ask me to penetrate her vagina.

Anyways, regardless of me finding myself a partner in here or not... at least I know I am not the only straight guy who loves only anal sex as a lifestyle. Hope I can meet people here I can chat with and, if there is chemistry, see where things go.

yosemitespam

Re: New guy here, from California USA

Post by yosemitespam » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Yah. If it's all about you, good luck finding a real AO woman. Thing is, women care about things that you and I frequently have no idea of. GBTs are quite different from actual women, so your experience with the one doesn't transfer to the other. It's all about wooing, you see.

YS