Hi, I’m Puppy

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lilslutpuppy

Hi, I’m Puppy

Post by Lilslutpuppy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi all,

I’m Puppy from Australia and I’ve recently decided to go anal only. I’m 24, 5’1, and have experienced anal sex a few times in the past and prefer it so much more. After stumbling upon this forum I decided to join in order to get advice and move forward with my decision. Looking forward to meeting some of you :D .

Xx
Puppy

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I’m Puppy

Post by analsexonly » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:50 am

Welcome, @Lilslutpuppy! Congratulations on deciding to give up vaginal and go anal only! Feel free to ask any questions you like.

yosemitespam

W

Post by yosemitespam » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:24 pm

Lilslutpuppy wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:08 pm
Hi all,

I’m Puppy from Australia and I’ve recently decided to go anal only. I’m 24, 5’1, and have experienced anal sex a few times in the past and prefer it so much more. After stumbling upon this forum I decided to join in order to get advice and move forward with my decision. Looking forward to meeting some of you :D .

Xx
Puppy

Well, I'm half a world and 30 years away, so I feel safe asking: Please tell us about your experiences!

YS

Latin anal lover

Re: Hi, I’m Puppy

Post by Latin anal lover » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:19 am

Hola Pups. Wonderful to see you here.
I am from Australia also. Adelaide....
Yourself?