Hola from Australia

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Latin anal lover

Hola from Australia

Post by Latin anal lover » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:35 pm

Hola everyone..
Originally from South America but live in Australia who is hoping to find an AO lady in my life....
But mainly here to talk to wondeful AO people like yourselves.
Obsessed about the female anus. I am absolutely addicted to it. Everything about it. From the way it looks and tastes, the distinct aroma, how it closes and wraps itself around my tongue, finger and member. It's a beautiful art form. I am in love with it. It defines me. The darker her hole, the better. Yet i crave every colour, size and depth. It's beautiful... I love every fold, groove and texture it can provide me. My dream is to live deep inside a beautiful asshole... Well...i can dream can't i?
This is a wonderful site. Say hello people!! I hope you help me feel welcomed.
Muchas gracias...

yosemitespam

Re: Hola from Australia

Post by yosemitespam » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:11 pm

Understood. The back is so much more pleasurable in so many ways--for us men, at least.
In my (fortunately limited) experience, women don't feel that way at first.

You have to woo a woman if you want her to be yours, and likewise you have to woo her ass if you want that. It isn't a package deal. You sound like the sort of guy who could give his woman anal orgasms just by rimming her. _That_ is an argument she can't ignore. A few of those (with a lot of skillful pussy work in between) might well make her receptive to actual anal sex.

About 15 years ago, DW was on top during a normal session. I reached around and without moving, laid the flat of a well-lubed finger on her rosebud and gradually increased pressure. No fingertip work at all, and no hint of going inside from my end. Naturally she moved away from my finger a bit, but she rubbed against it. I very gradually moved the finger (still flat, no penetration) upwards till she let my cock fall out of her front, and still she kept going. She had her first anal only orgasm that night, and that persuaded her to keep on with the anal thing to this day.

Gentle suggestion is the key.

Good luck!

YS

Latin anal lover

Post by Latin anal lover » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:55 pm

Yeah nice reply bro. I most certainly agree with you..

Dav0s

Post by Dav0s » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 am

Be welcome!

Latin anal lover

Post by Latin anal lover » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:35 pm

Thanks bro