Hello from a new user

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
bsideuser

Hello from a new user

Post by bsideuser » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi,

and hello from a new user :)

I am 55 and my wife 57. We have been married for 35 years. Her sweet pussy is not so tight and wet anymore, so for a while we did use lube. But then we discovered the "A" channel, which is as tight as her vagina was back then. Of course, some lube is still needed but penetrating her tight warm ass makes me extra hard! What is the greatest thing, she comes most of the times we have anal intercourse. Rubbing her clit still, but I dont see that as a bad thing.

We have been anal only for over a year, and probably never look back to loose vaginal sex.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello from a new user

Post by analsexonly » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Welcome to the forum, @bsideuser, and congratulations to the two of you on discovering the anal only lifestyle. Like you said, there's no reason to go back to vaginal sex once you've discovered the superiority of anal. I have no doubt that you'll be staying anal only together for good.

There's nothing inherently wrong with clit stimulation if it's what works for the two of you, but I'd also encourage trying to experiment without it and see if it unlocks more pleasure or the ability to orgasm from anal alone. Clitoral stimulation can somewhat distract from developing more pleasure from anal in a lot of women, because it's the easy path to orgasm. But starting to rely on it less to orgasm can make her body start to see other more subtle pleasure sources as potential orgasm triggers as well. Just something to consider trying.

bsideuser

Re: Hello from a new user

Post by bsideuser » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:44 am

Thanks for welcoming us!

My wife says she enjoys anal penetration, but needs some clitoral stimulation - we are in progress of trying to do without it and see what happens. She keeps telling me her orgasm is now stronger compared to what she had when we had vaginal sex, and I can confirm that! I hope she will find anal only stimulation slower but even more powerful path to her orgasm. Anyway, we will do whatever she thinks is best. For myself, pushing into her tight fuckhole knowing she likes it and wants it, is enough. It is the "forbidden" hole but still giving so much pleasure for both of us... I only regret we did not try anal much earlier! So many wasted years using the babymaking hole instead of pleasure hole.