Hello all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
rc86gb

Hello all

Post by rc86gb » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:50 am

Hi folks,

Hope you're all well on this Tuesday morning!

While I registered on here a while back it's taken a bit of time for me to introduce myself....

First - great website! So glad I found something representing exactly my interests.

I've had previous AO experience from an ex but since then I've been finding it hard to chat or meet up with people that are of a similar mind.

I've talked about it with my most recent partners but none of them seem to understand, and think it's some kind of "flash in the pan" desire (anyone else find this?). For me, I have had these desires since I hit puberty. I like girls but get no pleasure from or have no interests in vaginas. Why can it be so difficult for some people to understand?!

Anyway, I really look forward to chatting with you all in the future :D

Haunter

Re: Hello all

Post by Haunter » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:54 pm

Hi rc86gb, welcome here! ;)
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello all

Post by analsexonly » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:01 pm

Welcome. Depending on how you phrase it or who you talk with, it can be hard for other people to get it, but don't give up hope! There are plenty of people out there who do like or prefer anal and it's just the challenge of meeting the right person, or having the patience to work over time with someone else who might enjoy anal but may not be there yet for doing it all the time or being anal only.