First Timer to the Forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
NubianAnalGod

First Timer to the Forum

Post by NubianAnalGod » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Hi guys. I am Xzavier, aka Nubian Anal God. I have once run a tumblr, currently run a Twitter, have a reddit account and run a Discord server that all focus on anal sex. In all the time I've known this forum to be here, I didn't join, since Tumblr, and soon Discord, was where I spent a lot of my blogging time. But now the end has come. I'm here more for the desire to network than as a squat. I hope you'll all accept me as you have others.

Canassman

Re: First Timer to the Forum

Post by Canassman » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 pm

Welcome aboard. Good to se you here. What do u love about anal? What has been your experience with it?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:22 am

Welcome, @NubianAnalGod, good to see you here!

NubianAnalGod

Post by NubianAnalGod » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:01 pm

Canassman wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 pm
Welcome aboard. Good to se you here. What do u love about anal? What has been your experience with it?

I love everything about anal. Mainly the taboo of it and the fact that you can actually fuck something as glorious as a female's ass. I mean, why worship it if you can't fuck it? And my experiences irl have been pretty normal, tbh. Haven't found 'the one' yet. Anal Freak in the sheets, but nerdy in the streets (my type).

What about you?

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:22 am

My wife and I have been AO for 5 years this new year, and abt 80% anal before that... over a 20 year period we just wound up,having more and more anal. When I introduced her to this forum and the idea of going AO she was nervous, but now feels it’s the best decision we ever made.