Introduction Time.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Hitman1386

Introduction Time.

Post by Hitman1386 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:21 pm

Hello everyone. Been following for a while. Figured it was time for me to say hello. I'll start off by telling a little about myself & my lovely, sexy wife. I'm in my late 40s & my wife in her mid 40s. We have been together for 25 years & happily married for 21. We are the proud parents of twins, a boy & a girl.

I was born the son of a farmer. I am the 3rd son, 4th child. My family has a long history of military service. My ancestors' were at the Battle of Hastings and were yeomen(Semi-professional farmer/soldiers) though out the middle ages. My grand father served in WW1 with the Canadian Army, one of my uncles with the Canadian Army in WW2. My father and the rest of his brothers with the Canadian Army reserve in the 1950s. My bothers & I with ether the reserves or the reg. force.

Growing up on a farm I learned about sex very early. I think I knew more about reproduction by the time I was 9 then a lot know now. ;) I had girlfriends growing up & l has sex for the first time when I was 15. My first serious GF introduced me to anal sex when I was 17. She was a year older. She was scared of becoming pregnant & didn't trust condoms. She wouldn't go on the pill because she scared of having to explain it to her parents. So with her vaginal was of limits. So we had a lot of oral, pussy licking, breast play(she had 36C cups), and anal. We dated for 9 months before we broke up. It was my first taste of anal sex. At the time I didn't think much of it at the time. Being young, I was just happy to be getting some if you know what I mean. ;) My next serious GF wouldn't let me near her asshole. She was the first girl I thought about marring. However when she found out that had volunteered for the army on my 19th birthday. We broke up because she couldn't handle the time we would have to be apart. I had girlfriends & one night stands during my time in the army. One of them reintroduced me to anal sex. After that I had it with a two other women. I found that I was thinking about it more & more.

I spent 4 years in the Armed Forces before mustering out. I met my wife 3 months after I got out. She grew up in western Canada. She some experience of the world, but she thought that anal was sometime only gay men did. However I'm getting ahead of things. We were together for 4 years before we got married. We experimented with anal while we were dating with mixed results. She liked it. However she had real trouble getting past the stigma attached to it. She thought there was something wrong with liking it. However we still did it more & more. That is until we decided to have kids. Once we got pregnant we stopped having sex after the 2nd trimester. (Happens with twins.) We really didn't start having sex again until after the kids were 6 month old. (Again twins take a lot of time & energy.) Even then it was only once of twice a month. It was during this time we found out a side effect of carrying twins.

It seems that for lack of a better way of putting, my wife's bladder had been knocked of it's mountings so to speak. While she still enjoyed vaginal sex. After a few mins. it became uncomfortable for her. So more & more we would end up finishing with anal. She still couldn't get past the stigma. That is until after a few glasses of wine. She was talking with her best friend. The subject of anal sex came up. My wife told her about her problems with getting past the stigma & that she thought there was sometime wrong with me likeing it. She told my wife that she & her husband had anal about half the time they had sex and that both really loved it. When she found this out. She relized that there was nothing wrong with it. A few weeks after her talk with her friend she admited to me that she enjoyed. More now that vaginal had become unconfotable for her. That was 5 years ago. She also told me at the same time she wasn't ready to completly give up vaginal sex.

Having said that to me, she has been wanting anal more & more & vaginal less & less. The last 6 months have been great. We haven't had vaginal sex at all. She still loves having her pussy licked & her big 38 DDDs fucked. (All of which I still really enjoy. She has a very beautiful looking and tasting pussy. Her tits are still magnificent.) Best of all, she has had multiple anal orgasms with no vaginal/ clitoral stimulation at all. She cums the hardest when she is on her back with her ankles up by her ears and I hit the front of her anus with an up angle. I think that for this reason in the last 2 months, all she has wanted to do is suck my cock & then take it in her ass. No fore play at all. I know I shouldnt be complaining. I'm just wondering if its a phase? I mean it I love, but I do really enjoy fucking her tits & licking her pussy. When I suggest doing some fore play, she says no & just wants her ass fucked. Should I be worried that I'm never going to get to enjoy her any other way again? Has anyone else encountered this "Problem"?

analogue

Re: Introduction Time.

Post by analogue » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:18 am

Great story, wow, Battle of Hastings, thats nearly thousand years!

Interesting to read about your wifes remarkable transition from a skeptic to an enthusiast, that it lasted decades to overcome the mental barrier. Looks like she loves it pretty much now. And your "Problem" for sure is serious. The most enjoyable problem i ever heard ;)

So welcome onboard, Hitman ...
AO since 01 August 2017

Hitman1386

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:21 am

There is a debate in the family as to which side we were on. I think we fought for Harold. My oldest brother thinks we fought for William. (I'm very proud of my family's long history of service to crown & country.) As for my "Problem". I really, really , really, love licking her pussy & playing with her tits. She let me lick her last night. She explained to me that she was so excited by how strong her orgasms are that she wanted to get right to it. With the amount we both work & the kids. We don't always have time for 'good" sex. We are lucky if we can do it 3 or 4 times a months.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:42 pm

Welcome, @Hitman1386, and thanks for the detailed, interesting and well-written introduction!

I would suggest just talking more with her about it and telling her that while you absolutely love fucking her ass and don't ever want to to stop doing that and giving her the best orgasms possible, you also really enjoy doing other things with her and would like to continue doing some of those things before getting down to the assfucking. You can even use her same reasoning: you don't always have as much time as you'd like to have sex together and you'd like to make the most of the times you do have together.

RearAdmiral

Post by RearAdmiral » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:47 am

Wow your wife sounds like quite the lady. Based on my own experiences it’s kinda surprising to hear of a woman turning down foreplay and just wanting to get to the hard stuff straight away. I’d advise try and maintain good communication during and after sex. Let her know that you’re happy to respect her wishes but that you still enjoy playing with her body and doing things that arouse her. There might be something specific that with time she’ll open up about. It could be something as simple as not feeling like there’s enough time for gourmet sex. I don’t think It will turn out to be anything too serious.