Newlywed Brazilian Couple - 100% ANAL ONLY

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Buttlyn

Newlywed Brazilian Couple - 100% ANAL ONLY

Post by Buttlyn » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:33 am

Greetings, anal community! We are a brazilian couple (we both have 20 years old) who could never have v*ginal sex because of my overly tightness and other p*ssy-problems. Due to my fear of losing my vaginal virginity before marriage and the pain I feel everytime I touch my babyhole, we became anal only when we were 17. My boyfriend/husband is a born buttfucker, so we have a lot of fun since then. He is an anal lover since forever, but I was just waiting the wedding so I could use my p*ssy to do evil stuff.
We got married exactly 4 months ago and didn't used my v*gina for anything but clit-rubbing and lubricating yet. I still curious, but now I'm getting used to be a buttslut. I even feel bad when I think about v*ginal stuff. Fucking a virgin's asshole is a huge turn-on for him and I don't want to ball things up. Anal is very pleasurable to me, but my mind stills a mean p*ssy-centered bitch. Anyway, I want to learn useful things with you guys and to become a better anal only wife for my man, despite some times I feel like I'm borrowing a kink what's not mine. I hope that it changes soon.

Well, he will use this same account to post on the forum, so tell me if he start acting like an idiot. Xoxo!
BUTTLYN - Brazilian, 20 years old, married. ANAL ONLY FOR 3 YEARS.

repentant-and-silent

Re: Newlywed Brazilian Couple - 100% ANAL ONLY

Post by repentant-and-silent » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:51 pm

I'm quite shocked by the number of women on here who go anal only due to vaginal pain. that's usually called vaginismus, and is quite easily treatable.

Buttlyn

Post by Buttlyn » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:49 pm

Not for me. I'm physically disabled and I cannot do the required exercises. In my case, it's not only vaginismus but several other sexual health problems. I'm happy that my butthole still works.
BUTTLYN - Brazilian, 20 years old, married. ANAL ONLY FOR 3 YEARS.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:19 am

Welcome, @Buttlyn, it's good to see you here! I hope we can help answer any questions you may have and help you more deeply embrace the anal only lifestyle like you want.
repentant-and-silent wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:51 pm
I'm quite shocked by the number of women on here who go anal only due to vaginal pain. that's usually called vaginismus, and is quite easily treatable.

Vaginismus is just one of many disorders that can cause vaginal sex to be painful, uncomfortable, or just unenjoyable. It's treatable for some, less so for others, and many just aren't interested in treating it because they discover anal sex, enjoy it a lot, and want to stay with it. You seem to have a problem with that, and I remember your previous banned account posting the same sorts of things a lot, pushing people to stop being anal only and "fix" their vagina instead.

repentant-and-silent

Post by repentant-and-silent » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:42 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:19 am
Welcome, @Buttlyn, it's good to see you here! I hope we can help answer any questions you may have and help you more deeply embrace the anal only lifestyle like you want.
repentant-and-silent wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:51 pm

Vaginismus is just one of many disorders that can cause vaginal sex to be painful, uncomfortable, or just unenjoyable. It's treatable for some, less so for others, and many just aren't interested in treating it because they discover anal sex, enjoy it a lot, and want to stay with it. You seem to have a problem with that, and I remember your previous banned account posting the same sorts of things a lot, pushing people to stop being anal only and "fix" their vagina instead.

women who genuinely enjoy anal more than vaginal, bless their souls, are rare. My logic is that if the women we're talking about could get their condition treated, they would thus be able to enjoy s@Buttlyn

Going anal only should be an *informed* choice in my opinion.