Great forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
, twinjett

Great forum

Post by , twinjett » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:33 pm

I have been lurking and thought my time for my introduction. I am a male from the USA. I am older than most on this forum 68. I have had a girlfriend for 24 years. She is 72 four years older than me. She is the one that got me interested in anal. We never have had any plans to marry or live together. It has just been dining, movies, afternoon convertible drives and hot sex.We have both agreed after all these years that we really enjoy each other's company.Our sex early on was just plain vaginal sex but we both loved it.Then after the first year we would meet maybe once a month for a movie dinner and sex at her place. One night during me performing oral sex on her she was just about to climax and she took my hand and guided it to her ass and said loudly to put my finger inside.
As soon as I did she had a huge climax and very vocal. She ask later if I was alright with the anal part and I said it was fun to see her cum like that. On our next get together I brought an anal dildo and inserted it while we had regular sex. She went nuts with her climax. Later that week we were talking sexy on chat and I asked her if she would like to try anal sex. She was more than ready she said. On our next date I slid a finger in deeply and got her well lubed up. My cock is not huge about five and a halve inches but it has a upward steep curve. She was laying on her back with knees up.After I got it deeply inserted she came instantly very suddenly and screamed out in pleasure. Come to find out she had had anal sex in her early life and always loved it. She says my curved cock rubs and massages the back side of her clitoris through the thin area between her clitoris and anus. This drives her crazy.Anyway the years have traveled by. We both think our anal sex has just gotten better and better. We still have vaginal sex too but her favorite will always be anal and mine too. Sorry for such a long introduction but this is how I got to love anal sex was meeting her 24 years ago.We still meet and really enjoy our time together. Who said older people can't still have hot sex!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Great forum

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:15 am

Hello, and welcome! Glad to hear that you're enjoying anal sex with your girlfriend!

Haunter

Re: Great forum

Post by Haunter » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi twinjett, thanks for sharing! :)
Think, it's free ;-)