New to this forum

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
GreenEye

New to this forum

Post by GreenEye » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:43 am

My anal experience stems from me discovering my own anal pleasures with self play around 8-9 years old. I would insert enema pipes or small household items into my anus. I had my first anal encounter with a woman around the age of 19. It was like no other experience before. In my early 20's I began to play with dildos and vibrators and experiencing anal orgasms. I was heterosexual still to that point in life with only a bit of curiosity for a real encounter to receive a penis in me. At the age of 34 I had my first anal encounter with a guy as the receiver. I was floored by this sensation and the pleasure that overtook my body as the guy flooded me with cum deep in me. About a year later I became involved with another guy as a top only with him. It was a growing time in my knowledge of giving anal pleasure and also my growth in my self anal pleasure techniques. I am a bi guy with a relationship with a woman but seeking the anal sex with a man from time to time.

amorous945

Re: New to this forum

Post by amorous945 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:35 am

Although for the most part I don't really like labels and placing life experiences in hardcore categories, for the sake of this conversation, I'll just call myself bisexual. My very first sexual experiences were bisexual, which were mainly the result of raging, youthful hormones and the lack of females my age willing to "go all the way." It was during those years that I learned about the pleasure of anal sex and anal play, both giving and receiving. Looking back on it, those were wonderful times and wonderful experiences. I eventually moved away from those friends to another part of the country, relegating those experiences to the past, I suppose just "chalking them up" to youthful horniness, and moved on with my life. I never really thought that I'd ever have those kind of desires again but, in last 10 years or so, I've had the desire to revisit some of those experiences. I "think" that if the right person, under the right circumstances were to ever present themselves to me, I would most likely play again.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Your thread just sort of struck a chord with me, so I wanted to say a few things about my bisexual experiences, which took place well over 40 years ago. I've been married to a lovely lady for most of my adult life now and, like most on this forum, I can say that for all practical purpose, we are an anal only couple :D