Not quite anal only

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
five_five_four

Not quite anal only

Post by five_five_four » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:50 am

Hey everyone. I've been a member of this great forum for some time now, my apologies for not introducing myself sooner. I'm a guy in my early thirties, big fan of butt stuff in general (both active and passive), active in the BDSM community of my home country (I write articles and erotica) and also poly.

For a long time, I wasn't sure how I relate to the specific kink of anal only, but a some great experiences over the past few months have shown me that I like anal and might consider, at some point in the future, to be anal only with a play partner, if I met someone who liked the idea as well. I think it would add an interesting twist to a D/s dynamic.

In any case, since I write a lot about sex and I'm quite a fan of anal in general, I hope I'll be welcome here. I think I'll have things to contribute to discussions and certainly have questions for your guys and gals as well.