Newcomer !

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Zombawa

Newcomer !

Post by Zombawa » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:55 am

Hello !!
I discovered this forum with Qwant search engine!
I was looking for « how often do you have anal sex » :mrgreen:
And here I am !

Guy, in my forties, living with a wonderful woman who happen to enjoy anal sex (I am so lucky...).

We are not « anal only » and will ever be as I love her pussy too.. and I doubt my SO will want to follow this path.
My dear wife cums with anal sex but she still feel weird on the psychology side...

So, I have a particular fetish for anal which gives me the highest orgasms...
Rimming, fingering, buttplug and sex are all on the menu!!

To answer my own question, we do anal sex once every month or so, which is quite pleasant :)
Of course, I would be happy to do a bit more but I consider myself fortunate enough already so I am not pushing for more!

I have started to read the content of the forum, which is quite interesting :)

Happy Anal!

Hitman1386

Re: Newcomer !

Post by Hitman1386 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 am

Welcome. My wife had the same problem getting past the stigma. So I feel your "pain".

Zombawa

Post by Zombawa » Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:28 am

I am not to worried.. I think it will fade over time...
The most important thing is to make sure that she has orgasms... with love and respect and we will be fine!

analogue

Post by analogue » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:28 am

Beware!
Once you read the stories here, you want to go for it.

We came here in search of an alternative to hormonal birth control. Before reading this forum it was not imaginable for me to have no more vaginal sex at all. We made a trial month and decided to change to anal only afterwards. And we love it! My wife cums fom anal sex every time, wich she didn't from vaginal sex. Double benefit ;)

Happy Assfucking ...
AO since 01 August 2017