My journey to this place

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
amaizeg

My journey to this place

Post by amaizeg » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:04 am

Hi

My name's Michael. I am now 45 years old and I have been introduced to anal sex by a girlfriend 25 years ago. She was my age and an anal virgin who told me that she wanted to try anal for a long time but never found a guy she trusted enough to go for it. It was awkward and difficult at first, but hot as hell for both of us never the less. We developed a good rapport though and anal was regularly on the menu. Since then I have had a number of other relationships and although I was hooked on anal sex since that girl, I never pushed any woman to do it or even bring it up, but somehow I always ended up with women who were really into it.

My most recent partner was also an anal virgin and a woman who said she felt "too tight" and "too sensitive" doing it vaginally. At some point when we were spooning she directed me to her anus and took me in her ass. Since then our relationship effectively turned anal only. I would still lick her pussy but she would often stop me because she felt too sensitive again, and when it came to penetration she only took me in her ass. She really got into things, buying buttplugs (and getting them from me as presents), being very vocal with her dirty talk and sending me raunchy text messages. The best I ever got was "I am plugging myself and then I'll get on my bike cycling over to your place. When I arrive my ass will be so horny and supple that you need to fuck it immediately." She really was an amazing anal queen.

Unfortunately she had to move for a job and our relationship became long-distance. Since she had me so engaged in that anal only sexlife, I began looking for outlets for the times I could not be with her. That made me find this forum.

Regretfully we broke up very recently. It wasn't a bad breakup, but we kept seeing each other less and less due to the distance between us. She met another guy in her new home and wanted to commit to that relationship. I understood her. She's a very sexual woman and I hope that guy is treating her ass with the love and appreciation I gave her.

The silver lining is, that I got into a fuckbuddy relationship with this married woman. Her husband is very vanilla when it comes to sex and since she is in my circle of friends she heard from my ex how much she enjoyed anal sex with me in one of those conversations women sometimes have.*
She's not anal only, but she loves anal sex and told me it was the reason she wanted to get it on with me because - according to her - too few men actually want to do that, and many of those who do are terrible at it. I was of course more than happy to oblige. In any case, she's what I would call anal always rather than anal only. I am not complaining though. She's amazing at it.

* Note to the guys: count on it that the bff's of your partner know how you perform in bed. I have realized over the years that women often share sexual tips and experiences with their best female friends.

zarafan

Re: My journey to this place

Post by zarafan » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 am

Does your new fuck buddy got a sista'??? :D :D ;) ;)

amaizeg

Re: My journey to this place

Post by amaizeg » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:05 am

zarafan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:15 am
Does your new fuck buddy got a sista'??? :D :D ;) ;)

Heh, unfortunately not. She would be just as cute and most likely heard from her sister how great anal sex is.