Married to an anal nymph

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
omarp

Married to an anal nymph

Post by omarp » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:10 pm

Hi all

I’m 32 and my wife is 31. We met over 11 years ago. About 2 years in she confessed that she really enjoyed our anal play and wanted to take it to the next level.

Over the next couple of years out frequency of PIv declined to once a month or two. After getting married we decided to try and have a kid and it took almost 5 years due to my wife’s love of anal.

She absolutely couldn’t wait to go back to being mostly anal. Over the last 4 years we were to have PIV maybe 30 times in total. Meanwhile we are having anal minimum 5 times a week

Starting from this year we are strictly anal. No more PIV!

Any question would love to talk!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Married to an anal nymph

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:16 am

Welcome to the forum, @omarp! Congratulations on going anal only in 2019! It's obvious that she prefers anal and no doubt is loving being anal only. Are you as on board with the idea as she is? Did it take any convincing to get you to go along with it, or were you on board from the start too?

omarp

Re: Married to an anal nymph

Post by omarp » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:34 pm

No I was definitely encouraging it.

I had a few anal only relationships in my earlier years and honestly everything is just better that way. And women seem to be far more satisfied from it