Morning anal?

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
-KinkyMarie-

Morning anal?

Post by -KinkyMarie- » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:28 am

I started seeing this guy a while back who didn't want kids (or marriage/cohabitation). Initially I broke it off with him because I thought I wanted those things, but as time went on I realized I don't want kids or marriage either. He got back in touch with me about 3 weeks ago and we've been holding off on masturbating for 2 weeks. He finally came over last night and he unloaded two big loads in my ass. It felt great! The second time was the best anal I've ever had, just sliding smoothly in and out with no pain or discomfort. I thought I was going to have my first anal orgasm, but he came before I climaxed. Although he fingered my cunt lots, his cock never came close and I'm totally ok with him never penetrating me vaginally. I tried to let him in the backdoor again this morning, but it burned and I had to get him to stop. I asked him not to shave next time, since his bristly growth at the base of his cock I think began to bother my poor ass. I took his load in my mouth and sent him on his way for the day! :-)
I was the first woman he's ever done anal with, and i can tell he loves it! Hopefully he's hooked! I think I'm going to try and be anal only with this guy - I doubt he'll ever try to put his cock in my cunt. He's hot AF too! I'm hoping t have my first anal orgasm with him.
I would love some tips on staying "ready" for morning anal, or anal generally? I'd prefer to take every single load anally (without pain). Also, is there anything better than coconut oil for lube? Any more tips and tricks to being ready for anal, or for achieving orgasm anally, are welcome!

-KinkyMarie-

Re: Morning anal?

Post by -KinkyMarie- » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 am

I apologize if this is a redundant post - I just noticed there are "stickies" to refer to, so I will go browse there also! Thanks.

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 am

I know I got hooked after my first time in a girl's ass. I have heard that some men would not want to have anal sex with a woman, but those who do will want to do it again ;)

-KinkyMarie-

Post by -KinkyMarie- » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:27 am

I really hope he does get hooked! He's kinda shy and 6 years younger than me, so I'm hoping he keeps coming back to bury his bone. I'm super excited about being anal only!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:26 am

Welcome, @-KinkyMarie-! Thanks for sharing your story, it sounds like a lovely experience and a great second chance with this guy that might turn into a wonderful anal only relationship. Not at all redundant, a post like this is exactly what the Introductions forum is for!

What makes you think that he won't want to have vaginal sex with you? Is it just that he prefers anal, and doesn't want children? Or have you talked about wanting to be anal only? If you haven't discussed it, it might be a good idea to do so at some point so that you're both on the same page and he doesn't end up having any expectation of ever (heaven forbid) doing vaginal with you and you can both happily proceed with pure anal only going forward. I of course think that you should by all means go anal only! I'm sure you'll start orgasming from anal without any clit stimulation before long, especially if you felt yourself getting close this time.

To help prepare for morning anal, wear a butt plug more regularly between having sex. You can even sleep with one in to stay relaxed and warmed up, which also helps keep your ass a bit more lubricated.

For cleanliness, staying on top of your digestive routine and having a high fiber diet or adding fiber supplements keeps things regular and clean.

There are lots of good lubes. Many people like coconut oil, but silicone lube can be good and lasts a long time since it doesn't dry (but can't be used with some low-quality silicone toys), and there are lots of good water-based options as well. Coconut oil often has less lubricating properties than some others, so it may result in more friction which could cause more soreness or a burning sensation, especially when getting started.

Finally, a question: what interests you about the anal only lifestyle, and what is your personal motivation for wanting to go anal only?

-KinkyMarie-

Post by -KinkyMarie- » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:17 am

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! I'm going to wait at least a little while before I bring up the idea, however I believe he will be very receptive to only penetrating my asshole every time. He was in heaven last night, I know :-) It's great birth control and a proverbial AND actual load off his mind lol I probably won't discuss the exclusive anal penetration unless we decide to be an item - otherwise - he gets what he gets lol
Yes, next time I plan to re-insert my plug for the night, both to stay loose for morning, to cool the area a bit (an njoy), and to hold his loads inside my ass. I was kicking myself for not doing that last night! We used coconut oil last night and it was great :-) I did give some head afterward too, but was wiped with a warm washcloth first :-) It was very pleasurable for both of us.
I think the promise of intense orgasms, coupled with the taboo and naughty aspect I really enjoy. I've been having vaginal sex for almost 25 years and I've maybe truly orgasmed from it a dozen times. I'm bored of vaginal sex and I also know how much many men love anal sex and I want to give the people what they want too! I am hoping as time goes on that I will need less and less time to recuperate. I think I will start sleeping with my plug in all the time too.
Thanks again for the encouragement!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:26 am

-KinkyMarie- wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:17 am
Hi and thanks for the warm welcome! I'm going to wait at least a little while before I bring up the idea, however I believe he will be very receptive to only penetrating my asshole every time. He was in heaven last night, I know :-) It's great birth control and a proverbial AND actual load off his mind lol I probably won't discuss the exclusive anal penetration unless we decide to be an item - otherwise - he gets what he gets lol

That's fair enough, so long as he doesn't try to go for your pussy and you just direct him to your ass every time instead, that works just as well for now. A discussion at some point is a good idea, but it can be good to see how he reacts naturally for a while at first, too!
Yes, next time I plan to re-insert my plug for the night, both to stay loose for morning, to cool the area a bit (an njoy), and to hold his loads inside my ass. I was kicking myself for not doing that last night!

Plugs are great for all the reasons you mentioned, and they really help you stay relaxed and ready for sex, and you'll notice over the course of a week or two of having anal sex and wearing a plug regularly that you'll get much less sore after and won't need much recuperation time at all eventually.
We used coconut oil last night and it was great :-) I did give some head afterward too, but was wiped with a warm washcloth first :-) It was very pleasurable for both of us.

It comes down to personal preference, of course, but if visually clean after, you can do ass to mouth without washing first, and a lot of women get to where they really enjoy doing so. It actually can taste very good—clean assholes are delicious and have a sort of combination of sweet and earthy flavor—and be incredibly sexy. If it doesn't interest you, that's fine, but it's more commonly practiced and enjoyed than some realize.
I think the promise of intense orgasms, coupled with the taboo and naughty aspect I really enjoy. I've been having vaginal sex for almost 25 years and I've maybe truly orgasmed from it a dozen times. I'm bored of vaginal sex and I also know how much many men love anal sex and I want to give the people what they want too!

All great reasons. You'll love the pleasure of anal as you do it more often and start cumming from it. Vaginal is indeed quite boring in contrast, and once you commit to going anal only and get fully into the routine of it, there's just no reason to ever bother with vaginal anymore, because it can't do anything for pleasure or intimacy that anal can't do better. You're definitely not going to regret going anal only!

Xesssa748

Post by Xesssa748 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:17 pm

I am far more comfortable doing anal now that I have found a way to get perfectly clean inside with no muss no fuss

Taushatgurl

Post by Taushatgurl » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:19 am

Oh yeah, what's your secret? Tell me how please

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:08 pm

Best wishes in your pursuit of A/O.