Greetings from Poland! Marie, 25 f welcomes :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Greetings from Poland! Marie, 25 f welcomes :)

Post by analsexonly » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:36 am

Welcome, @Marie, it's great to have you here and sharing such a great story about your anal only life. It sounds like you have a very wonderful husband, mother and doctor to help support you in the anal only lifestyle! I completely agree that everyone should be more open and positive about anal and its benefits and why women should start with anal and stay anal only from there because of all the benefits of being anal only over ever having vaginal sex. Parents and doctors and educators should all include anal in conversations about sex, and encourage it over vaginal.

And for what it's worth, more anal only couples are becoming interested in pregnancy without vaginal sex, and there are a few in this community who have successfully achieved that, so if you would like to maintain your vaginal virginity permanently, it's possible to do so. There are multiple techniques for this, including having anal sex as normal, ejaculating inside, and pushing it back out while spreading open your vagina so it can run inside. For those concerned about the hygiene of doing so, pulling out after anal sex to hold open the vagina and ejaculate into it without penetrating is another option. It can take repeated attempts over the course of several months to achieve this successfully, but it absolutely can work for those who never want to waste any time with vaginal penetration, and I encourage it.

Katisark

Post by Katisark » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 am

Part of Maria.
It's nice to hear that AO girls are also in Poland. I also live in Poland. I met in my life girls who were vaginal virgin but fukced them first in the pussy and then anal.
Unfortunately, no one wanted to become AO then. And that was the chance...

Starman

Post by Starman » Thu May 09, 2019 9:12 am

:shock: what a cool family, marie. I would love to know more about your relationship within the family, the open-ness of it, its a marvel. You should write an essay, lol, ur family the best.. :lol: :lol:

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Welcome. You husband sounds like a very lucky man. I envy him.