Greetings from Poland! Marie, 25 f welcomes :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Marie

Greetings from Poland! Marie, 25 f welcomes :)

Post by Marie » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:30 am

Hi everyone!

I'm reading this forum for a few months, but now I'm decided do join you. My name is Marie, I'm 25 yrs old vaginal virgin. I'm married for 5 years, but I have the same partner for 9 yrs.

I started my sexual life from anal at my 16 birthday and we still continue that kind of sex. My husband is older from me, he is 31 now. He is experienced in vaginal sex, but he told me he is not interested in that kind of sex anymore. I have accepted this, because I was very young and I was afraid of getting pregnant. I can cum hard from anal only, it's not necessary to caress my clit. Initially, I thought he will take my vaginal virginity later, but we are couple for 9 years and he won't do that, my pussy doesn't exists for him. I admit that I don't want do vaginal sex too, but we want to have kids in future...

He is very dominant. I'm blonde, 5.25 ft (1,60m) and 110 lbs (50kg), 34C and from his will I'm 100% natural - no birth control (hehe), no make up, no depilation.

I hope You will get me warm welcome, I have no anal only friends.

Canassman

Re: Greetings from Poland! Marie, 25 f welcomes :)

Post by Canassman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 am

Welcome to the forum! You are most welcome. If you are interested in responding to questions...
How did you get introduced to anal? What was your initial response to his request to be anal only? Did you enjoy it immediately or have to learn to like it? Were you anally orgasmic from the start or how did you become that way?

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:18 pm

Although this train has left for me (I don't assume I will find any vaginal virgins at my age) I do wonder what motivates girls at a young age to try anal before vaginal. Care to tell?

Marie

Post by Marie » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 am

Thanks, of course I can anwser to all questions you have. Let's start ;)

My boyfriend introduced me into anal, but I heard about that kind of sex, I had many talks about with my friends and parents, about anal sex too. My mom told me many good things about anal (more pleasure for both, no way to get pregnant, no condoms, no pills). She is very active with anal. She told me, it's not okay to force my boyfriend to use condoms, if he won't use them.

My boyfriend told me, that vaginal sex will be painful on the beginning, it's risky (pregnancy) so we will be stressed every month waiting for my period (he does not accept condoms and pills). He told that vaginal sex is not very pleasant for him and he doesn't want to do that, and that anal sex is best for us and asked if I accept that. I told "yes" immediately :)

My first anal was nice. No pain, no bad surprises, but no orgasm too. I had to learn how to earn pleasure for that, but every next intercourse was better. I had my first anal orgasm after two months. I cum fastest on standing position, from behind :)

I had a few reasons to try anal before vaginal:
- I heard many good thing about anal
- I heard many bad things about vaginal
- I was afraid about pregnancy
- my boyfriend doesn't want to use condoms and he loves to cum inside me
- he is not interested into vaginal sex at all. I'm young and my pussy is tight for sure, but he doesn't want. No pussy, anal only.

Anal sex is just better. If I can reach strong orgasm from "second" hole, without risk, with more pleasure for him, why should I use my pussy? I don't see any reason and sense. After my first sex I told my mom about our choice. She smiled and praised me for this responsible decision.

I told my gyno about that and she see no contraindication to continue beeing AO.

Uff. Many words. I'm happy I can tell someone about this all :)

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:57 am

thanks for the answers - glad you have found such pleasure in the AO lifestyle

Regent

Post by Regent » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:17 am

Hi! Impressive story!
And more interestind that you ask advice from your mom)))
Does she know that you virgin?

Could you tell us more about what your doctor (gyno) think about AO?

Thanks in advance!
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Marie

Post by Marie » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:11 am

I was always able to talk with my mom on every matter. She knows I'm vaginal virgin still and she is OK with it. Of course, she wants to have grandchilderns, so I can't stay vaginal virgin for all my life.

My gyno says I'm the only one girl which stays vaginal virgin so long. She told me beeing AO is popular among teens, but later they start with classic, vaginal sex. Sometimes, when her patient is young girl, who doesn't know what to do, she recommends to start with anal (safest way for her - she doesn't need her parents agreement for pills and there is no risk if he will not use condom). She always check my anus during exam, sometimes do per rectum ultrasound to make sure my female organs are ok.

When we will want to have kids, I have to take my husband to gyno with me. She wants to tell him we must have multiple vaginal sex to get pussy used to be is use. My gyno says, if we make love for our pleasure only and anal gives us orgasms, there is no reason to start vaginal. We can use pussy for babymaking only. So, my gyno is AO positive :) And anal active too, but not only anal.

MrsCanassman

Post by MrsCanassman » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:51 am

Welcome Marie. Love your post. Thanks for your many answers. My mom was always very open with talking about sex too but we have never talked about anal. (I think my parents actually do but they are also very religious - a whole other topic.) Anyways, I have talked to my kids about it and when I was doing sexual heath talks with teens and adults with cognitive challenges, I would include anal sex in the discussions.

Regent

Post by Regent » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:52 am

Thank you for so extensive answer! Your gyno is very progressive wonan))

As for my wife - she is always too modest to ask her gyno about anal)

Anyway. Do you have oral sex?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Marie

Post by Marie » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:05 pm

There is no reason to skip anal sex during discussion with kid/teens. It's the equal type of sex, vaginal and anal, girls and boys must to know they have choice. I had many talks about anal with my younger sister and she is positively related into anal - I think her future boyfriend will be happy about that.

Of course I have oral sex, but mostly I do oral for him. Regent, your wife have to know that she can ask about anal. It's important, because in anal active woman gyno should check her anus too. I'm happy that I have so positive doctor.