Gratitude

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Puppycat

Gratitude

Post by Puppycat » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:44 pm

Dear Anal Only Lifestyle,

I just wanted to send you my heartfelt gratitude for the work that you do here, the community you've created, and the myths that you dispel in an everyday way. The encouraging, positive, can-do attitude of the advice and community has been such a gift. You're blog was an integral part of my own exploration of the lifestyle, at the gentle prompting of my sex coach, of course.

I'd always thought of myself as a sexual explorer. I had tried and loved anal sex. I somehow always found myself with multiple partners who preferred or at least heartily enjoyed anal sex throughout the years. I'd tried gang bangs and dp, which always felt the most satisfying for all involved if my ass got used in equal measure to my mouth and cunt. It just never even occurred to me that it would be entirely more gratifying to only use my ass. It seems so silly now to say it! The answer was there all the time!

It started as a question, seemingly so innocent.

"Have you ever heard of two-hole sluts?", my Coach asked.

"I'm not sure, like fucking two holes at one time?", I replied

"More like folks who only play and penetrate and serve with their mouths and ass. There's a whole community online. They share ideas about how to commit to and get the most benefit from the anal only lifestyle"

"Anal only lifestyle?", I answered, incredulously.

"Yeah, some couples have been doing it for twenty years"

He send the link to your blog. I read many of the posts with intrigue and also trepidation. I did notice how very wet it made me.

"Do you think you might be interested in that sort of commitment?"

"Oh, Coach, it would be very interesting for a night, but i could NEVER keep it up!"

Needless to say, this month marks two years of being anal only. :)

My greatest surprise has been the way that being anal only encourages the very best that sex has to offer, and not just the satisfaction derived from the physical way that anal sex feels great. All of my partners have met me with more creativity, more vigor, more intensity, more boundary pushing, and more intention to pervert conventions of sexuality in the most wonderful way. Of course, it doesn't have to mean those things, but it has given me and my lovers the space and permission to go deeper.

I have been able to explore so many areas, from mind-blowing anal orgasm to complete denial, shifting paradigms of desire from being an endlessly greedy bottom to seeking pleasure from the joys of service. I would have never come to these without the structure and curiosity provided by the Anal only community.

Thank you again. Two years has gone by with remarkable ease and only a few moments of extreme and intense longing for the old ways. I made it through, thanks to you all! I would encourage anyone with the slightest hint or proclivity to delve in, even if slow at first. It's so worth it.

I have yet to find another like-minded recruit to help support/play with...but that's a post for another time :)

Cheers,
xo-Puppycat

French Lover

Re: Gratitude

Post by French Lover » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Hey, that's great to read that this - now old - community has spread ideas, and not only gather people already with this lifestyle in mind.
I'm especially amazed to read you manage to start being AO even without a regular bf. It's great to read the benefit for short-term relationship. Anal is often seen as something a couple is exploring on the long term.

Puppycat

Post by Puppycat » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:21 am

Thanks for your reply!

I suppose it wasn’t clear, but I do have a long term partner-many, in fact! I’m exploring this in different ways with main squeezes: my life time partner, my boyfriend, and my sex coach. I have introduced a few one-night or short term connections to explore the further.

Certainly, it feels different with long term partners and the relevance of it has occasionally seemed lost on briefer affairs.

Cheers.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:44 am

Welcome, @Puppycat, and thanks for the lovely and inspiring message. I'm glad this community has helped you make the shift to anal only and that it's been as rewarding as it has for you. As you say, it often doesn't seem obvious to most people that it's so much better when you focus on pure anal only, but once you try it you rapidly discover the benefits of eliminating everything vaginal.

Here's to a lifetime of the same sort of pleasure and amplification that comes from being anal only!

kokay

Post by kokay » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:22 am

I'm still newish to the forum, having discovered the "community" via tumblr. But likewise I found the positivity very helpful. It can be very lonely in isolation thinking you're on your own as a couple, and thinking this is unique to you.

gurlcrazy

Post by gurlcrazy » Sat May 04, 2019 4:25 pm

That is about how it's been for us too!