anal girl from Germany says hi

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
tasha_m

anal girl from Germany says hi

Post by tasha_m » Fri May 24, 2019 4:52 pm

OK! so i just joined here- i'm natasha or tasha for short. im 21 and have been doing anal and vaginal sex since i was 15 (anal first though). i have a bf now who really loves my butt ;-) and since i love anal we've basically quit vaginal. i cum hard from it so i don't feel i'm missing anything, and i love being able to take my bf's cum without worrying. i'm off birth control which is healthier i think.
i'm 5'3" 100lbs 34C just in case anyone cares.
i'm definitely looking forward to hearing other people's experiences and getting ideas about keeping the sex hot and fun :-)

Canassman

Re: anal girl from Germany says hi

Post by Canassman » Fri May 24, 2019 5:00 pm

Hello Natasha, welcome to the sight. I hope you find an encouraging community here. How did you come love anal? u mention u cum from it - how do u do this? do you have any questions for the community?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri May 24, 2019 5:12 pm

Welcome, @tasha_m! I find that most women who start with anal figure out pretty quickly that they prefer it even if they end up doing vaginal too later. How long did you do just anal before you started doing vaginal, out of curiosity? And how much did you do vaginal compared to anal before you went anal only?

You've made a great decision to go anal only and quit vaginal—like you said, it's natural birth control that's much healthier than artificial birth control, and quitting that helps guarantee that you stay anal only, too, which is also great! Anal is a far better birth control than any other, and much more fun! And the more you focus just on anal pleasure and orgasms, the better they get. For whatever reason, doing vaginal too can kind of distract from the potential pleasure of anal—it can still be great, but by going anal only it just really gets better. And it sounds like you're already starting a great point with lots of pleasure and orgasms from it, so it only gets better from here!

Was birth control your primary reason for going anal only, or were there other things that made the idea of giving up vaginal appealing to you?

Do you have any specific questions about keeping it hot and fun when anal only, or are you just looking for general suggestions?

tasha_m

Post by tasha_m » Sat May 25, 2019 3:32 pm

Canassman wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:00 pm
Hello Natasha, welcome to the sight. I hope you find an encouraging community here. How did you come love anal? u mention u cum from it - how do u do this? do you have any questions for the community?

thank you! i feel at home here already :-). i love anal because it feels so hot and its a little naughty.. part of the reason i cum so hard. especially when my bf calls me his little anal slut.. so lots of it is mental for me. questions? i guess ill have more as i explore this..

tasha_m

Post by tasha_m » Sat May 25, 2019 3:37 pm

analsexonly wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:12 pm
Welcome, @tasha_m! I find that most women who start with anal figure out pretty quickly that they prefer it even if they end up doing vaginal too later. How long did you do just anal before you started doing vaginal, out of curiosity? And how much did you do vaginal compared to anal before you went anal only?

You've made a great decision to go anal only and quit vaginal—like you said, it's natural birth control that's much healthier than artificial birth control, and quitting that helps guarantee that you stay anal only, too, which is also great! Anal is a far better birth control than any other, and much more fun! And the more you focus just on anal pleasure and orgasms, the better they get. For whatever reason, doing vaginal too can kind of distract from the potential pleasure of anal—it can still be great, but by going anal only it just really gets better. And it sounds like you're already starting a great point with lots of pleasure and orgasms from it, so it only gets better from here!

Was birth control your primary reason for going anal only, or were there other things that made the idea of giving up vaginal appealing to you?

Do you have any specific questions about keeping it hot and fun when anal only, or are you just looking for general suggestions?

thank you! birth control is only part of it- an added bonus. i mostly think its just hotter i guess. im always looking for ways to keep sex varied and interesting so ill be looking at suggestions and experiences and im sure ill have practical questions too.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat May 25, 2019 3:50 pm

tasha_m wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:37 pm
thank you! birth control is only part of it- an added bonus. i mostly think its just hotter i guess. im always looking for ways to keep sex varied and interesting so ill be looking at suggestions and experiences and im sure ill have practical questions too.

Definitely agree with you here—natural birth control is a great option, but anal is definitely more hot and more pleasurable than vaginal, which is pretty boring and bland in comparison and so pretty pointless to bother with at all!

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have as they come up!

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Mon May 27, 2019 4:33 am

On the practical side, how do you keep yourself clean and prepared?

kingsman

Post by kingsman » Mon May 27, 2019 9:42 am

A german who uses imperial units instead of metric? Astonishing!

zarafan

Post by zarafan » Wed May 29, 2019 1:25 pm

My thoughts exactly Kingsman...
:? :? :?

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Publicly calling out or acting suspicious towards the legitimacy of a member is not allowed here. If you have concerns about such, contact a moderator privately.