Hello from a woman who prefers it up her ass

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
marjan

Re: Hello from a woman who prefers it up her ass

Post by marjan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:45 am

So true: "If a man can take my asshole, he'll take everything else." If I would have known and considered this advice in my earlier life, I d have been a much luckier person. It is that simple.
All the best for you

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:12 am

Hello,
i read your post and i hope my next sex partner will be determined as you are! ;)
throwawaymedfree wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:45 pm
Good to know you guys found my post refreshing and nice to read.

I hope I find the right anal lover for me too.

FWBinMSP

Post by FWBinMSP » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:29 pm

throwawaymedfree wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:53 am
Hello, I am a 26 yr old woman who highly prefers anal over pussy. I lurked this forum for a few years, and aroused by the thought of having my ass be the primary hole for pleasure, and doing anal sex frequently if not daily like I used to in my early 20's. I've been single for a while so haven't had any form of sex in a long time. I exclusively masturbate to anal sex, and anal gangbangs are my fantasy though I have never done it in real life.

I always preferred anal to vaginal sex. I don't feel much inside my vagina (which I am sad about), but in my ass I can feel everything - the texture, the pressure, every movement sliding in and out. The penis goes deeper in my ass than my vagina as well, and one time I've had 9 inches balls deep inside me. With my vagina, it feels like the man is having sex with just the vagina. With my ass, it feels like he's having sex with my whole body. Because of this, it feels deeper and more intimate. Anal takes the "dirtiest" part of the woman's body and turns it into something desirable, erotic, and even preferable. I feel beautiful when I am anally riding a man. If a man can take my asshole, he'll take everything else.

I posted on reddit forum, but decided to come over here as well.

Loved your post ThrowAwayMedFree! Anal is the most intimate sex. It’s such a deep and total turn on to me when a woman knows in her mind that her most taboo and dirty part of her body is actually the most sexy, desirable, & erotic.

I would like to DM with you to help you with your various anal fantasies.