I thought something was wrong with me

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
hdean667

Re: I thought something was wrong with me

Post by hdean667 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:17 am

TinaK wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 am
I keep imagining a friend of mine asking the hypothetical question of “what kind of woman allows a man to even come close there, it’s disgusting”

The old saying "One man's garbage is another man's art" comes to mind.

Honestly, who gets to tell you what is or is not disgusting so long as you are not forcing another to do it? Honestly, when you get down to sex in general, and if you look at it from an outsider's point of view, PIV is not exactly pretty.

Along another line, anal sex has been prevelent in virtually every society dating into prehistory. We have art to thank for the evidence. We also have lots of Greek and Roman writings. Yeah, they ass fucked a lot.

Finally, to answer your question about what sort of woman allows a man to fuck her ass...my woman does. She is a smart, sweet, loving and tender girl. A great mother. And, yeah, we are AO at her request.

NoVagAnal

Post by NoVagAnal » Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:09 pm

@TinaK Welcome to the form. Really glad to see you are opening up about your desires. And we would love for you to stay and continue to share.

You actually have a gift fee people have, the ability to cum from nothing but anal stimulation. That has always been the dream for me to have a girl that can do that, but I never found one. I've read a few stories here where people can do that, but most still beed vaginal stimulation. You should definitely keep exploring. The more you stay away from any kind of vaginal contact the more sensitive you will get which will hopefully lead to stronger orgasms. Nothing hotter than a girl who cum from nothing but ass play. Looking forward to hearing more!

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:32 pm

TinaK wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:07 am
Hello, I honestly don’t know where to begin. I’ll be turning 52 in a couple months, I am married with three beautiful children who are all grown up (mostly). My husband suffers from health issues which results in practically zero intimacy for years. I masturbate often. I have confided in someone, and have been planning to meet, but that’s another story. Anal sex, well where I’m from, its a big deal to stay a virgin until marriage. Although I married young (19), 4ish years prior to that, I was sexually active, and was regularly engaged in anal sex. Culturally, it was unspeakable to do such a thing, it was viewed as acting lower than a dog, but it turned me on. It really was such a big turn on, and it was some of the best sex in my life. I never shared that with my husband, he is a bit older than me and we don’t talk very much about sex directly. Anyways, fast forward to the present, masturbation was usually at the end of the day for me in the shower, with my left middle finger in my butt, and rubbing myself with my right hand to orgasm. However these past few months I have been more aroused than usual, and when that happens I am capable of climaxing with just a finger in my butt. The one I confide in has encouraged me to embrace my wild side and simply let myself “get crazed” as we call it. I genuinely became concerned that, going 5 weeks now, I’ve been climaxing up to 3 times in the morning before work, and many many times in my shower after work, purely with a finger in my butt and sometimes my other hand playing with my breasts. Not touching my pussy whatsoever. I feel as though I am becoming more and more aroused with each passing day, and it’s frankly terrifying how incredible my orgasms are becoming. Yesterday out of desperation for answers, I Googled “anal only” and found this community. I have read a bit of the forum and blog, and I feel both relieved, and thrilled, but still terrified. Even now as I type this at work, (in an office) sitting in my chair, I’m slightly exaggerating my posture and arching my lower back subtly, while slightly bouncing up and down in my chair. I’ve had to go to the bathroom to keep from making a mess with my arousal, and I literally can orgasm like this. Yes, it has gotten to a point where simply sitting is stimulating. It’s maddening, and sometimes it gets to a point where I feel as though my hands are shaking, and my back and shoulders feel strained and exhausted. This is not due to weight or other issues, I am in great shape and exercise regularly, and I take very good care of myself. Reading through this site has brought to light the concept of anal only for me. It’s no longer something I simply do without acknowledging to myself. This realization had me up late into the night last night, and this morning I was so excited I put a finger in my butt as soon as I woke up and had one of the biggest orgasms of my life, I actually squirted a little. It was so strong that I had to press my face into the pillow, straining my neck a little. Anyways, that’s all for now I suppose. Thank you for reading.

Wow! That was great and it's nice to have you here. Please share more...

ds040265

Post by ds040265 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:35 pm

TinaK wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:24 pm
Thank you, I honestly was thinking about deleting this if I can. Something about leaving my thoughts up like this is unnerving.

Leave the post up. You are anonymous and among friends. Others will enjoy your thoughts too.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:48 am

TinaK wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:15 am
I keep imagining a friend of mine asking the hypothetical question of “what kind of woman allows a man to even come close there, it’s disgusting”

When I first started having thoughts of anal sex between a man and a woman I would have been around 14 years old and the question would have been, "What kind of a man would even want to go close to a woman there, it's disgusting and causes disease!"
But the excitement was so much that was exactly where I wanted to go. In the end it turned out to be a woman, well girl - we were only teenagers, who instigated having anal sex. Many women, cultures, religions (I happen to be a believer) may well consider it disgusting and I too thought there was something wrong with me, but the internet has allowed us to see that there are others out there with the same or similar passions and desires.
In a way it is good that, maybe due tot he internet, the taboo around Anal sex is slipping away slowly, but then again being told it is "disgusting and perverted" and wanting to do it anyway is, confusing as it was as a teenager and young adult - and adult in fact, wanting it anyway makes it even more erotic and desirable.

jack.fats

Post by jack.fats » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:15 am

Welcome you on board, TinaK and thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings so far!

Keep going :D and don't look back!