Hello, from the west coast of Canada, single 36 y/o M

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
BackDoorMan420

Hello, from the west coast of Canada, single 36 y/o M

Post by BackDoorMan420 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:32 pm

Hello all!

I'm a single (divorced) 36 year old male, living in BC Canada, and I've been completely obsessed with anal basically since I hit puberty and started thinking about sex. Its just where my mind naturally guided me, it seemed totally normal to me from the very beginning. I realized pretty quickly when I started having sex with girls that a lot of them did not find it very normal at all - but, luckily, a lot of them also did. Its given me as many problems in life as it has given me the greatest of joys. It has cost me relationships, friendships, and its partly why my marriage failed. But, its what I love and its what I want. I don't have a single problem in the world at all with vaginas, but I've never felt the same degree of intimacy or satisfaction with vaginal. I've never given up hope that there were women in the world that felt the same way about anal sex that I do, and alas, I've stumbled across this site. I am excited beyond words to have found this site, and I am looking very forward to chatting and meeting and connecting with people who feel the same way I do. I am especially hoping to find my female counterpart who is as completely obsessed as I am!

Cheers!

- S.
Last edited by BackDoorMan420 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Canassman

Re: Hello, from the west coast of Canada, single 36 y/o M

Post by Canassman » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:34 pm

Well hello to a fellow Canucklehead! I can relate to everything you said about the desire for anal and sense of intimacy. Sorry to hear that it played a part in the end of your marriage.

Welcome to the site and I hope you are interested in actively communicating.