UK anal only woman

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Lydia

UK anal only woman

Post by Lydia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:40 am

Hey everyone!

Just signed up here and wanted to briefly introduce myself.

I'm Lydia, 21 year old British girl. I'm married and have a happy relationship with my husband, but we are NOT in an anal only relationship (my husband can't go completely without vaginal sex). But I am very keen to have a proper anal only relationship with another man.

I'm happy to talk with like-minded people and share advice / suggestions / experiences about the AO lifestyle - so feel free to get in touch!

French Lover

Re: UK anal only woman

Post by French Lover » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:27 pm

Welcome :)
Well, that's another example of a woman liking anal more than her man :D
Too bad you have to find somebody else to fulfil your fantasy.

AnalCravings

Post by AnalCravings » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi Lydia!

It's great to hear that you're interested in an AO relationship. Are you looking to meet people on here with whom you could potentially have such a relationship? Would be great to talk more about your love of anal!

ItAssLover

Post by ItAssLover » Sun Jan 19, 2020 8:16 am

Hi Lydia,
nice post! :)
Please forgive me but i'm curious...
are you in an open marriage or do you plan to have anal sex without knowledge of your husband?
Lydia wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:40 am
Hey everyone!

Just signed up here and wanted to briefly introduce myself.

I'm Lydia, 21 year old British girl. I'm married and have a happy relationship with my husband, but we are NOT in an anal only relationship (my husband can't go completely without vaginal sex). But I am very keen to have a proper anal only relationship with another man.

I'm happy to talk with like-minded people and share advice / suggestions / experiences about the AO lifestyle - so feel free to get in touch!

TelJ2003

Post by TelJ2003 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:34 am

I'm in the UK also and starting my second AO relationship although it is slightly bespoke as I can't survive without oral although that is mainly to finish my boyfriend. We have been together for 6 months and enjoy a wonderful oral sex relationship but I wanted more and over the past month I was experimenting with anal using my Rampant Rabbit. I wanted to explore more anal in our sex life and while my boyfriend was supportive, he was anxious. I discovered this forum and found it so helpful. Everyone seems awesome.
How is your AO journey going? It would be nice to share with a kindred spirit!