Anal only muslim woman from the UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Spiller2006

Re: Anal only muslim woman from the UK

Post by Spiller2006 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:22 pm

sana wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:58 am
Hi Ishaa
I am Indian Hindu. We so have some cultural similarities.
Premarital sex is not allowed for us too.
Although i am very religious my nature is also very sexual. So i ended up starting sex at the age of 16. I i knew what i know now, and i always advise the same to girls who want to be sexual, anal is better for you before marriage.
Religion sometimes does not take into account nature. As such women have needs for love and intimacy.

I do not believe God would punish you for something in your nature. You are not hurting someone by being sexual unless you are forcing or exploiting.

I think kissing and hugging is very intimate. Men need sexual release as well however. Blowjobs are more one way, for mans pleasure. I do enjoy giving bj btw. Not much in return for the women in terms of intimacy and connectivity. handjobs combine with kissing and touching are great. Penetrative sex however is truly sharing intimacy and incredible for connection.

Keeping a virgin vagina is important for our cultures, and can be unsafe on a wedding night if it is not. Anal on the other hand lets the man feel full pleasure. The woman feels filled with her partner as she would with vaginal penetration and the pleasure from mental, emotional and physical stimation anally. By taking out certain elements of stimulation from the vagina and clitoris you can surrender and explore a far deeper emotional bond with your partner compared to vaginal sex. You will really be his.. and as a woman, its the most natural femine feeling you can experience. You will fall in deeper with your lover than you ever thought possible. I beleive if your vagina is unopened, this sensation will be far more intense. I wish i had kept mt vagina closed and simply gave my ass. I would have had far more meaningful ralationships.

I think I love this woman 🥵