Anal only muslim woman from the UK

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
prc74

Re: Anal only muslim woman from the UK

Post by prc74 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:51 am

how old are you, if I can ask?

Anal biscuit

Post by Anal biscuit » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:33 am

I am worried too because it is such a big sin. At the same time i can't get anal out of my mind. My gf has refused to do it after marriage. ( we don't have premarital sex here in my country and it's forbidden in religion)
I don't know what to do. 😔
Don't you see that ass moving and slaying?

Regent

Post by Regent » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:45 am

That's a problem, I think.
How do you think fix it?
swap pics with wife, talk
kik: regent1983

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:41 pm

Where were you from before the UK?

Tanvir Rahman Emon

Post by Tanvir Rahman Emon » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:31 am

Assalamu Alaikum sister. Good to see our Muslim sisters are being interested in anal. Hope in near future we will see a Anal Only Muslim society. 😍

AOLyte

Post by AOLyte » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:48 pm

Big hello from London

@Isha
Amazing to hear you have gone anal only. I am naturally attracted to women who prefer this way of penetration, butt unfortunately, in most cases they end up liking it as a perversion from time to time, with some observable sense of guilt (!)

Yet I wanted to write about something else, two things actually.
First, I was actually very lucky on my trip to Indonesia to meet a girl who did not accept vaginal sex at all. She was not very open about the motivation, but that's how we made love and it was superintense. As I read about your sense of guilt, I realise I might have been mistaken thinking she simply performed anal sex with a friend not she was not going to marry because of her Muslim religion, whereas she may have wanted to keep her pussy for her future husband. I will try to ask her on FB again :)

The other thing is as a man, I also practice orgasm abstinence, partly to intensify the bliss and in part because it is recommended by taoists. Much good is said about it both with regards to men and women. So I would say you are doing a great thing. Female anal orgasms can range from explosive to so subtle that some people would not even consider them orgasms :) And these are the best because they last so much longer and come more often.

Anyway, thanks for sharing and lots of joy guilt free.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:39 am

@Ishaa , @hasani2222
Hi Ishaa, as for guilt these are my thoughts on the sodomy thing, maybe look into it and see what you think. The act called Sodomy is such a twisted teaching! The men of Sodom were wanting to rape two angels, who had been sent there to investigate reports of cruelty and greed/selfishness. The sex act never actually took place, yet if it had it would have been an act of raping angels and would have been equivalent to Genesis 6 where angels had sex with human women and were severely punished, entombed in rock beneath the desert (is where we get the idea of a scape goat from, but that takes more unpacking of the storey and Jewish tradition). The storey isn't really anything to do with gay sex or anal sex. It is church leaders of old twisting it to use as a control measure and gullible congregants not reading and thinking for themselves. It's like the term bugger or buggery, this again associated with Sodomy but seems to have its origins in that the catholic church tried to discredit the Bulgarian orthodox church or an early form of it by calling the Bulgarian 'heretics' Buggers as an insult and spreading this term of insult around into general use with the suggestion that the members of the Bulgarian denomination were perverts indulging in sodomy. So the term buggery was born. There are a few versions of this story, but they are basically the same idea.

hasani2222

Post by hasani2222 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:54 pm

@Rimmer Yeah, I agree with you. It's messed up how religion has misinterpreted the act of sodomy. Anytime I hear sodomy or bugger or anal, it's all good fun stuff to me! haha I wish other people wouldn't let the sinfulness stop them. I'm sure there's many "religious" people out there doing all kinds of nasty fun behind closed doors, I say go for it.

Side note: I read on another forum about this woman who grew up religious and was taught that sex was dirty. As a result she wouldn't suck cock because "he peed from there." haha Her husband finally told her she has to please him because of all that he does for her. She reluctantly gave in, started her blowjob journey with him instructing her and encouraging her. Over the next few months she began to love giving blowjobs to the point where she would ask for them constantly. She couldn't believe she enjoyed giving blowjobs so much and getting facefucked. Imagine if religions would just let people discover anal sex without this negative bias...how much anal sex would be celebrated and many women would actually try it and likely grow to enjoy it.

Rimmer

Post by Rimmer » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:32 am

Yes @hasani2222 , in the garden of Eden, BEFORE sin entered the world, I can see no way Adam and Eve didn't have anal sex. The very first time Adam gave Eve a back rub, he would have sat astride her and started to think, I wonder if this would fit in there. The coconut oil he may have been using as massage oil may have become the very first sex lube as he eased his cock into her ass. He may well have gotten a slap or she may have back healed him the first time he tried, but I am sure they would have got the hang of it after a while. There was no sin back then, so no accusing finger could be pointed. God would have maybe reminded them not to forget to populate the world though!

sana

Post by sana » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:58 am

Hi Ishaa
I am Indian Hindu. We so have some cultural similarities.
Premarital sex is not allowed for us too.
Although i am very religious my nature is also very sexual. So i ended up starting sex at the age of 16. I i knew what i know now, and i always advise the same to girls who want to be sexual, anal is better for you before marriage.
Religion sometimes does not take into account nature. As such women have needs for love and intimacy.

I do not believe God would punish you for something in your nature. You are not hurting someone by being sexual unless you are forcing or exploiting.

I think kissing and hugging is very intimate. Men need sexual release as well however. Blowjobs are more one way, for mans pleasure. I do enjoy giving bj btw. Not much in return for the women in terms of intimacy and connectivity. handjobs combine with kissing and touching are great. Penetrative sex however is truly sharing intimacy and incredible for connection.

Keeping a virgin vagina is important for our cultures, and can be unsafe on a wedding night if it is not. Anal on the other hand lets the man feel full pleasure. The woman feels filled with her partner as she would with vaginal penetration and the pleasure from mental, emotional and physical stimation anally. By taking out certain elements of stimulation from the vagina and clitoris you can surrender and explore a far deeper emotional bond with your partner compared to vaginal sex. You will really be his.. and as a woman, its the most natural femine feeling you can experience. You will fall in deeper with your lover than you ever thought possible. I beleive if your vagina is unopened, this sensation will be far more intense. I wish i had kept mt vagina closed and simply gave my ass. I would have had far more meaningful ralationships.