New here

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Rimmer

Re: New here

Post by Rimmer » Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:06 am

Pippa wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:29 pm
Hi everyone,

been in an anal only relationship and how it went for you making the change back to vaginal sex.

I also didn't have much interest in vaginal sex after I was introduced to Anal as a teenager and eventually went AO. This last year I have been having vaginal sex also. It's not a switch back, but an also thing. As we were not using my wife's pussy for penetrative sex, we started using big dildoes, this turned into attempting fisting and later to stretching, I got advice from a certain reddit r/ and we started vaginal stretching to aid fisting, but it turned out my wife could orgasm from being stretched, so we have kept at it. She got worried that if we ever did decide to have vaginal sex, she would have become too loose, she used to be a two finger girl, not a whole fist girl! We tried piv sex just to see and we both liked her loose pussy, so we enjoy having piv sex if she has had a fisting/stretching session that day or the day before. Sex is still considered to be Anal, but we also have this loose pussy sex thing going on on the side, which is a lot of fun for us. Sorry guys if that is an AO cop out, but fun is fun :D