New here :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalGirl93

New here :)

Post by AnalGirl93 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:32 am

Hi everyone I am 38 y.o. female and I want to start anal only :) I really love anal sex but I am just afraid if I can fully satisfy myself in this way cos I always masturbated a lot and not sure if I can do it anal only for longer period. I believe someone more experience can give some advice :)
Last edited by AnalGirl93 on Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnalVotary

Re: New here :)

Post by AnalVotary » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:20 am

Hi AnalGirl!

First off it's great to hear that you want to lift your sexuality to a new level! To me it is actually not quite clear from you're message what you are afraid of. What do you mean by "if I can fully satisfy myself"? You probably believe, just like most of women, that sexual satisfaction is not possible if your pussy or clit is not involved. But that is just not true. Our body is capable to feel pleasure in so many different ways. But these ways are malleable and will be defined by the actions we take to find satisfaction. So if you say that you like to masturbate a lot, your body most likely has learned, that you want your pussy to be the main source of your pleasure.

Luckily, since you already love Anal sex, there is a good chance you will be able to replace your body's current pleasure focus on your pussy with your asshole. I don't say, this is going to be easy, Learning new things never is. But it is possible!

My advice (as a man) would be to not expect you'll be Anal Only over night. Recognize that your body currently sees your pussy as your primary source of your pleasure. Don't fight this but rather convince it that your Asshole is it's real center of pleasure. When ever possible and especially when aroused, show your body the pleasure that your Anus is able to give: caress is, finger it, stretch it and give it your full attention while doing so. Try to avoid touching your pussy in the meantime. Because of the strong bond between body and pussy it would only conceal or even take over the pleasure your Asshole will provide. When with a man tell him you would prefer it if he could pay extra attention to it. Most will be more than happy to help you to train your body by fondling, licking, fingering and (of course ;) ) penetrating your Anus. Talking with a partner about Anal Sex can also have a very positive effect, because it will also shift your own perception of your sexuality from your pussy to your Asshole.

Hope this thoughts will help you find real satisfaction :D

AnalGirl93

Post by AnalGirl93 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:28 am

Thx a lot for advice, but I just meant if I can satisfy myself so often I used to... Cos I usually masturbate few times a day and now I am not sure how many times I can do it only anally.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:06 am

Welcome, @AnalGirl93!

I'd suggest trying it for a month or two and see how it goes. For some people it can take a few attempts to finally get there, but once you do, it's well worth it.

Some people do anal only for penetration but still include clitoral stimulation, while others exclude clit play too. If you're concerned about being satisfied with just anal penetration, try for always including anal with masturbation or sex but also combining it with clit play if needed.

Jack

Post by Jack » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Way too many people here equate "anal only" with "clitoral denial." Not me and my wife of 36 years and anal only over 38, going back to courtship days. I have made sure she has a clitoral orgasm every time. Carla likes reach-around, oral, vibrator, electric hand massager, and plain digital. I wouldn't think of asking her to go without, even once. She has let me climax in her rectum thousands of times, and I treat her right. In our thirties and forties, when I was out of town for more than a day or so, she masturbated anally and clitorally.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:37 pm

Agreed jack, whatever works for people is fine, for us we both get to cum, sometimes from straight anal, but if that’s not getting her there, then get some fingers or a vibrator on that clit!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:46 am

@AnalGirl93 Any updates? Did you try going anal only, and if so, how has it gone?